It's been a while...pic heavy!

sjburt1
on 10/30/12 12:26 pm

But we're thinking about having another!!! We're hoping to start trying in the spring. Trying to get some things in order first because I won't be able to work if we have another. Have to look into insurance and something I can do to bring in some money. Margaret is almost 15 months, walking, talking (mostly gibberish, but a lot of words) and into everything! She drops food on the floor and calls the dogs by name to get it.

I've recently found out some things about myself...I am a stress eater!! I never connected it before, but things at work got pretty hairy for a little while and I found myself grazing! This week I got some new gum and it's helping so far! I work in an infant room as a lead teacher and one of my assistants was accused of hitting a child (I still don't believe she did that) and got fired. Another of my assistants was like working with the slowest clueless person in the world...she kept screwing up stupid stuff and got fired. At the time she got fired, we got a new teacher to replace the first one that was fired....now we need another new one. It's been crazy!

I need to lose a bit to make the cycles work again. I've only had 2 or 3 periods since Margaret was born. Going to the dr right before Christmas and charting my temps in the mean time to see if there's any sign of ovulation. It's not like we can just get pregnant by accident!!

Anyway, here are some pics of this amazing little girl!!

Eating an apple

Detroit Zoo Boo

First cider mill donut

Thanks for looking!!

Stephanie
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
nkjanes78
on 10/30/12 11:05 pm - Norfolk, VA

She is a cutie, I see her flashing that adorable smile to get away with murder :)

Stacey D.
on 10/31/12 2:11 am - Harrisonburg, VA

What a pretty lil lady.

Stacey
RNY-10/27/04

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1395 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 940 views
Glucose test