sex

jana_m_dowler
on 9/4/12 6:54 am - Rockport, WV
Okay Friends

I need sex. We were cleared to have sex when i was 13 weeks and I am almost 15 weeks now.  I don't know what is wrong with me. Why do I feel paranoid about it?  AHHHH my hormones are going crazy right now. one minute i feel happy and the next minute i want to pull my hair out. I think sex is the solution :-) hehe

Jana
badkitten
on 9/4/12 6:56 am
I always say that sex fixes everything - including headaches!

Brandi S.
on 9/4/12 9:44 am - TX
I say go for it! Just remember if you have some slight bleeding afterward, it's from your sensitive cervix. I ended up in the ER twice for that and they kept telling me it was normal. I'm finally getting my sex drive back now that I'm almost to the end and it SUX bc my belly is in the way, I'm swollen down there and it's just frustrating. I can't wait to be able to do it again without all this discomfort!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
jana_m_dowler
on 9/4/12 1:21 pm - Rockport, WV
is there any positions that are out of the question? I mean i'm not a crazy girl or anything. I just want to get my rocks off...lol   I heard that the missionary position wasn't supposed to be good for the baby.  My doctor did a pap smear on me at my last appt and it didn't make me spot or anything. I know my husband will be real careful.

Thanks
Jana
Brandi S.
on 9/7/12 4:45 am - TX
Whatever is comfortable! Just do what feels good, have fun with it and enjoy the time with hubby!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
stinkbug3909
on 9/12/12 6:47 pm - AK
girl, it is the solution. lol

It will take all your stress away!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1359 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 920 views
Glucose test