Margaret is 1!!!!

sjburt1
on 8/12/12 7:47 pm
I can't believe how fast this has gone!! She's absolutely wonderful!! She goes to bed between 8 and 9 and, on a  weekend or day off for me, gets up between 8 and 10. We are so completely blessed and we certainly know it! Her reflux has calmed down (never really spit up much, just would stop eating for days at a time and would then get ear infections). We didn't get her 1 year appt done yet because we were 7 minutes late. That's a whole other thing that pissed me off royally!!! Oh well, the appointment will be in a couple weeks. We talk about having another, but I would have to stop working and I am not sure how to do that since I provide mine and Margaret's health insurance. Here are some pics!!!

Us at Motor City Pride in June.

First piggies...

First popsicle

Playing in the alligator pool

The dog liked the tunnel more than she did!!!

With the polar bear at the Detroit Zoo

Must go over the stool, not around!!

This pea**** wanted our dinner (at the zoo)

My dad and stepmother brought a cake over on Margaret's Birthday and they had her name written on it............in black (they said it was supposed to be purple).

Talking on the phone.

Cake that she LOVED at her party!!

Tonight's bath

Thank you all!! I've been reading and keeping up on my phone, but it is soooo hard to respond from it that I usually don't.
Stephanie
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
tobyiismom
on 8/13/12 12:30 pm - IN
She's so adorable!  Love all the pics and her in the tub is priceless! :)
windowsdown
on 8/13/12 5:54 pm
RNY on 11/02/10 with
I LOVE HER PIG-TAILS!!! she is so happy in all the pictures; I bet she keeps a smile on you and wifey's face all the time. Very cute thanks for sharing!
linda.traxler
on 8/15/12 1:25 am - Laßnitzhöhe, Austria
Congratulations!  I can't believe she is 1 already!  She is really too cute!  You look like a very happy family!!!
twert80
on 8/15/12 1:37 pm
OMG.....i hasn't been a year!!!!  Wow how time flies.......She is a doll love the pics!!

Tiff
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1359 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 920 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1412 views