Back to work....

sjburt1
on 9/19/11 10:30 am
I went back to work today! I still love my job! I missed my baby, but I had a good day! She did so great with her daycare! CG (care giver) was wonderful and sending me pictures through the day! I was freaked out about all the changes and crap that's been happening, but it seems ok for now. It's amazing how much changes in just 7ish weeks.

I also think Margaret slept through the night last night! I put her down at 9:30 and had to wake her up at 5! It's a good thing my dog woke me up at 4:15 because I forgot to set my alarm!! OOPS!!

I don't know how much she weighs, but she is just about too tall for 3 month clothes. She's now in 3-6 and 6 month stuff and it isn't really baggy at all.....she's clearly eating enough!! :)

We went to a little party on Saturday and it was a *****illy outside, which is where the party was.

6 month outfit on her first day of "school"!!!!

Hope everyone is doing great!!!
Stephanie
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
tamiissunshine
on 9/19/11 10:41 am - Halsey, OR
I'm glad she enjoyed the babysitter! It's so hard leaving for work the first time like that.
Tami   "I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me!" Philippians 4:13
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

linda.traxler
on 9/19/11 6:28 pm - Laßnitzhöhe, Austria
I'm glad going back to work went well for you and for the little one!!!

She's gets cuter each time you post a pic, I think!
wyltkamanda
on 9/19/11 11:21 pm - rockwell, NC
that first pic has to be my favorite! lol...and i just love the monkey mittens lol! so cute!!
sjburt1
on 9/21/11 12:23 pm
They are the seat belt covers! I love them, but I had to take them off. My CG (caregiver) twisted the belt like crazy the other day and I can't stand when the belts are all twisted!!! I'm only a little bit of a freak!! :) The monkeys are back on the handle where we had them until she had more room for them!
Stephanie
boomsheeka01
on 9/21/11 2:57 am - Killeen, TX
MONKEYS!!!!!!

My Silas is gonna be a monkey baby! I love them so much. So stinkin cute!   Congrats on your little baby getting big!  :)
   Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

sjburt1
on 9/21/11 12:25 pm
There is soooo much monkey stuff available!!! When we were registering, DW would say, "Oh look a monkey" and then scan it! She had been up almost 24 hours at that point so it was pretty fun!
Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1359 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 920 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1412 views