OMG a month already!!!! Pics too...

sjburt1
on 9/3/11 11:05 pm

Thank you!

Stephanie
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
linda.traxler
on 9/3/11 6:16 pm - Laßnitzhöhe, Austria
Stephanie, she is sooooo beautiul!  I love that pic with the dog... too cute!!

sjburt1
on 9/3/11 11:07 pm
Thank you!! That's one of her 3 protectors!! He loves sitting on the chair with me when she's with me!
Stephanie
Mum3
on 9/3/11 11:23 pm
How cute... she is beautiful
sjburt1
on 9/3/11 11:34 pm
Thank you!!!!
Stephanie
hockeybabe2u
on 9/4/11 4:04 am - Allegan, MI
What a cutie!

Lilypie - (XOJP)Lilypie - (5Vrv)Lilypie - (DpEi)Lilypie - (qPOc)

sjburt1
on 9/4/11 10:40 am
Thank you!
Stephanie
Hollywog
on 9/4/11 7:07 am
She's beautiful.  I love how Dodge watches her...like 'hurry up and grow so we can play!'

Whatever's going on at work...I hope it doesn't affect you too much when you go back.  That's a crazy amount of people to be quitting when people are having trouble even finding a job.  I know how hard it will be going back...those first few weeks will be harder on you than on her! 

It'd be nice if we had some good maternity leave in the U.S. like so many other countries do.  Here in Bulgaria, women get two years maternity leave - one with partial pay, one w/o pay; many other countries are the same...yet we in the U.S. are still lucky to get six weeks.

Holly
 January 2008, 
               July 2008
               December 2008  
               July 2009
               September 2010
               July 2011

Mom to Khaled

sjburt1
on 9/4/11 10:44 am
Thank you! He's waiting, don't know if he knows whats in store for him, but he's sure waiting for it!

A few of the people got different jobs, some are stay at home moms now and some are just immature people who don't like change! I just wish I could afford to take her to where I work since I work in a daycare. I'm an infant teacher, but there are 5 total infant rooms so she wouldn't be in mine! Longer maternity leave would be great! I don't know if I could handle being home that long though. Especially since winter is coming. At least now we can go for walks and watch the dogs play in the back yard.
Stephanie
tamiissunshine
on 9/4/11 1:57 pm - Halsey, OR
She's cute!!!!
Tami   "I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me!" Philippians 4:13
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1395 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 940 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1437 views