Saturday Accountability

Jennifer38
on 5/16/09 12:58 pm
Day 97, 3 days to go. Walked 2.11 miles in 31 minutes. My lungs hurt so bad when I was done. Oddly enough I did another fast walk 14:38 minute miles. This lung disorder seems to get me walking faster. Drank 88 oz of water/tea so far.

Breakfast was a Fiber One pastry

Lunch was a Smart One Quesedilla

Dinner was 4 oz of rotisserie chicken, salad with cucumber and zesty FF italian.

leftover chicken sandwich on lite bread with lite mayo, lettuce, tomato.
Fiber and Omega bar
3 chicken nuggets from MCD....

Calories were 1128, carbs 112, protein 63.

I felt really full after everything I ate today. Especially the chicken sandwich. I'm very nervous about Monday's weigh in from the 2 days of 0 exercise and the fact that I lay around all day.

I can't believe the 100 days are almost done!
Bridget P.
on 5/16/09 3:07 pm - Leechburg, PA
Hey Lady,

I did pretty good today, considering my challenges.

B- 1/2 mini cinnamon raisin bagel, whole mini whole wheat bagel w/ FF cheese and a slice of canadian style bacon, 1/2 banana

S - Apple with 1.5 tbsp PB

L - Sonic JR burger, MCD's sweet tea, 5 Fries at the baseball concession stand that I was working (didn't buy a single thing... only ate the couple FF that were left after I fulfilled an order)

S - South Beach PB wafer snack (kinda like a reeses sticks... but with protein, fiber and dark chocolate)

D - Lite Caesar salad with the rest of the london broil, tomato, cucumber and roasted garlic baked pita chips.  (this was around 4:30-5pm and I worked until almost midnight, so I got hungry later)

S - SF rice pudding & SB PB wafer

2nd Dinner - cheeseburger no bun, w/ ketchup and mustard. (squeezed out as much of the fat as I could.)

Late snack - fiber one frosted mini wheats w/ skim milk

Went walking today for a few minutes... and I worked.  Tomorrow, I have a softball game, but I don't know if I will be able to play with my wrist being like this.  I am having a relapse of my tenditis due to grabbing the handle to climb into the truck wrong. 

100 days went by way fast and look how good you did =)  I'm so happy for you.

Hugs
B

Lilypie - (CD61)     Lilypie - (CEud)

Jennifer38
on 5/17/09 3:00 am
I am so glad that you are back here posting. I'm sorry about your wrist. I like your food choices except for the sweet tea LOL. I am so used to unsweetened now but I sure did love the Mcdonalds Sweet tea. I called it sugar water!

Hope you had a great game today. I just got back from shopping and that was a workout in itself!
Tanja K.
on 5/16/09 10:08 pm - Grand Forks, ND

Good Morning!

Very admirable that you were out walking despite being sick!

Yesterday, I ate 1760 calories.  I usually try to stay below 1800, and that seems to work for me; I have been doing a pretty good job on that front.  I just have to try to cut down on the carbs a little.

Anyway, Charlotte and I went for a walk.  I figured out that our route was about 1.5 miles, and then we extended it by 2 blocks.  I was trying to keep up a good pace but was not trying to set a record or anything.  I was surprised at how much my legs hurt from jogging the day before!  Anyway, we walked for about 35 minutes.  I was going to do something on the Wii Fit later on but just didn't feel like it.

So, that was Day 48 of my 50 Day Countdown!

I'm sure I missed this, as I haven't been paying a whole lot of attention lately, but what happens after your 100 days?  How are you going to handle that?  I'm not quite sure what I will do after my 50 days are up, but I'm quite sure some of my good habits (eating-wise) will get left by the wayside for the time Joe is home.  He's been pretty into exercising lately, though, so I am sure we'll be going on a lot of walks as a family.

Lilypie - (ZxOp)      Photobucket · Awareness Ribbon ...     THYROID CANCER AWARENESS MAGNET
      Charlotte Grace - 01/09/08                              

Jennifer38
on 5/17/09 3:06 am
I missed 2 days of walking and I really didn't want to miss a 3rd. It makes me feel anxious if I don't.

I am going to continue counting calories and exercising after day 100. I just wanted a number and a goal. My original goal was to exercise at least 30 minutes a day and to count my calories trying to stay below 1500. When my 100 days are up I am going to set a new goal. I think the next one will be a 4th of July goal.

I am so happy that you will be about to visit with Joe in less then 2 months! I hope you have a wonderful time.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1372 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 931 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1424 views