Slow weight loss and continuing PCO after RNY?

Sunshine16
on 4/12/15 11:46 pm

Girl do I, I am having an emotional, anxiety breakdown now. Yesterday, I did not want anyone to come over, and hey I live by myself anyway.  All I want to do is curl up and get underneath my covers and hide.  I cry out of the blue over the silly commercials, and feel so very insecure.  Its like if a person does not respond the way I think they should, I feel insecure and starting questioning myself like why did you say that.  So thank GOD I have a job where I can come in and just do my work, very minimal interaction until this past. 

Unfortunately due to my PCOS, I get cystic acne, and decided to take some birth control..well the birth control that I tried were not for me, started gaining weight immediately and I got constipated, so immediately got off of them, and not my cycle is completely off. I got thru the emotions of my cycle at least twice a month.  I'm trying to figure out should I go back to my old birth control pills to regulated and hopefull kick start my DS tool of weight loss.  I hate that I have gained weight and I feel like I weigh a ton now.  Wondering should I see a gyno or and endo.

SW / CW / GW 292 / 188 / 174 - Height 5'7, Size 10

Kristi_15
on 1/14/15 11:53 pm

Hi all!

Out of curiosity - did/do any of you have HS as a side effect of the PCOS - and if so, has it improved since surgery?  

Sunshine16
on 4/12/15 11:47 pm

What is HS?

SW / CW / GW 292 / 188 / 174 - Height 5'7, Size 10

Most Active
Recent Topics
Supplements
Mandee C. · 3 replies · 1124 views
momof4Nready4me · 4 replies · 3076 views
Teenager with PCOS
briceand4 · 0 replies · 3669 views