What Plastic Surgeries Do You Dream Of ?

EnjoynLife
on 9/18/24 5:14 pm

I had GB 16 years ago and have kept most of the excess weight off. Now that I have absolutely NO money at my disposal ( fighting to save my home ) it's time to dream II think .

Im an apple shape and I had lower body surgeries with Dr. Sauceda in Monterey. Thigh lift, LBL , butt and lipo. Also had arms and neck lift / tightening.

As far as I'm concerned Dr. Sauceda is an amazing sculptor of the human body as well as a very caring, careful MD . I love going to him for any body work .

My plans are for an upper body lift particularly to deal with bra overhang and a thick waist and protruding upper stomach . Can' t get rid of the jelly rolls with diet or exercise- I'm simply built that way. Going to consult on dowagers hump liposuction too - I have an unattractive fat pad on the back of my neck or between my upper shoulders that makes my neck appear thick and far too forward. This has to be done in the States unfortunately.

The other project I'm planning is a nose revision . Right now it's noticeably asymmetrical ( a few falls breaking it didn't help ) again I'm getting prices here in the States .

Most Active