Tummy tuck surgery in the Europe

Janina582
on 9/19/23 3:18 am

Don't be shy about asking anything. I had so many questions that I remember feeling pretty stupid asking some of them. But the doctor was very nice and explained everything to me. Who are you consulting with?

Janina582
on 9/19/23 3:20 am, edited 9/18/23 8:23 pm

Kirsteen
on 10/2/23 8:28 am

Don't worry, I have quite a list of questions. And I should have a consultation with Dr Dychus:-) I've seen some of his work on social media and I like it.

Janina582
on 10/26/23 1:46 am

Have you talked to the surgeon yet?

Kirsteen
on 10/27/23 4:19 am

Yes, I have, and I'm very impressed with the doctor. At first I thought there was gonna be a language barrier, but his English was fine. He told me all about the surgery and also that there were some risks, which pleasantly surprised me because usually doctors don't want to talk about it. So he was honest and polite. They also offered me some appointment this year, but I decided to have the surgery in January, so it will be at the end of the month:-))

Oliviajsdkf
on 5/17/24 11:30 pm

I would like to express my gratitude for your explanation, which is very helpful. contexto

martinbanepelican
on 7/17/24 11:18 am

Congrats on your weight loss, but I get that loose skin can be a bummer. It does sound like a lot of work, but you got this! For a good surgeon at a reasonable price within Europe, you might want to check out clinics in Spain or Poland. They have great reputations for quality and affordability. Wishing you the best on your journey!

Most Active