Decisions... Decisions... Capella, Michaels or Fisher?

(deactivated member)
on 5/16/17 5:21 am

thank you. Exciting to think about for down the road for me maybe.

ICG63
on 3/15/17 6:35 pm
Revision on 10/31/13

Hi TOBYSGIRL, I'm not sure whether I've spoken to you yet? I didn't see a note here... In any event, I'm a Capella fan for many reasons. However, my scarring isn't good. You can see my pics. It's been just over a year and I'm considering revisions, but will wait until fall. I've posted a lot, so won't go in to all of it. On the day of my surgery, Capella's assistant was absent (sick at the last minute) and we went ahead with a (not sure if this is the right term) "resident" who was on rotation with Capella. I'll never know whether that is why my scarring is poor, or whether it's just me. But some of the scars looked bad as soon as I got home. In addition, I have a lump in my breast that really bums me out. It's not visible, but is hard and not softening. It has something to do with the healing, scarring on the inside. So again, just wanting to share that there are variables and individual outcomes vary! I'm still glad I did all that I did. Feel so much better. And I'm glad I went with Dr. C. He is willing to fix things in his office and I know will work with me in the future, but man, this is a huge undertaking and it helps to hear all the pros and cons, so you have no surprises. Good luck!!

Most Active