Decisions... Decisions... Capella, Michaels or Fisher?

TOBYSGIRL
on 2/18/17 9:55 am
VSG on 04/01/16

Scarring is a concern as I already know that I tend to scar badly. I'm planning to do a lot of post-care for the scars -- silicone sheets and eventually laser treatments. 

Nikke2003
on 3/8/17 2:06 pm - PA
VSG on 05/13/13

If you would like to see what my scars looked like from Dr. Capella's work, feel free to take a look at my blog (in my signature) and use the password capella2014. I don't usually post them here in the public forum because they are nudes. I can't recommend him enough!

For more info on my journey & goals, visit my blog at http://flirtybythirty.wordpress.com

ThatMeanOne
on 3/8/17 3:11 pm
VSG on 08/22/16

Thank you so much. I really appreciate the info - I'm scared to death of plastics and desperate to make the right decision when it's time.

Going to take a look.

Crazeru
on 2/28/17 8:02 am

For those of you in the north east, Dr Sauceda will be in Chicago in June for consults.  I had a LBL, BL, arms and sm thigh in one surgery and 4 days later a face lift with upper and lower lids.  I was off for 8 weeks.  I was almost 60.  Very little pain (face lift was the worst with my ears pinned back against the stitches with the head gear).  I did go back to Monterrey 2 years later for an upper body lift.

You can also take pics from the front, side, back and side and close ups of any areas of concern and email to [email protected] with Quote in the subject and he'll get back to you with a quote.  Or come see and meet him in person 6/24 & 6/25.

Chris
HW/225 - 5'1" ~ SW/205/after surgery 215 ~ CW/145~ BMI-25.8~Normal BMI 132 ~DS Dr Rabkin 4/17/08
Plastics in Monterrey - See Group on OH Dr Sauceda Jan 13, 2011
LBL, BL, small thigh lift, arms & a full facelift on 1/17/11
UBL 1/21/13
Love my Body by Sauceda

Nikke2003
on 3/8/17 2:02 pm - PA
VSG on 05/13/13

Hey there. I see I"m really late to this discussion... but I used Dr. Capella and couldn't have been happier. I traveled from Central PA - almost four hours and to me, it was worth it.

If you click on the link in my signature to look at my blog, you can see all of my pictures. The password for protected posts is capella2014

For more info on my journey & goals, visit my blog at http://flirtybythirty.wordpress.com

NYMom222
on 3/10/17 1:08 pm
RNY on 07/23/14

I am Dr Michael's second biggest fan after DCGirl...LOL. I tried to send you a return message but don't know if you got it. You would be in amazing hands with Dr M, I have no regrets and I traveled from NY.... My scar lines/suture lines are so amazing I even have other Doctors I see- even when I went to the ER going "Who did your surgery" and then writing down his name....

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

(deactivated member)
on 5/15/17 3:04 pm

Hi NYMom,

i am just looking and thinking about possible plastics after living with my extra skin on my arms and stomach possibly. I always thought live with it but in summer etc why live with it?! I am 9 years out and want to lose 30 pounds of regain (lost 130 initially) and maybe treat myself after maybe next year. I love the sound of Dr. Michaels but live in CT how did you handle that with being in NY did you stay in hotel after for couple days or jump in car and drive the 5 to 7 hours? (In my case husband would do this ) he sounds terrific I looked at his website.

thank you .... your arm pic sold me your scar is invisible! I wonder if stomach and arms done at once?

Thank you ..., something to keep me on track and get back where I should be.

NYMom222
on 5/15/17 8:06 pm
RNY on 07/23/14

Surgeries can be combined in different ways. Originally I was supposed to have my lower body lift and breast together, but he was also repairing a hernia and that took longer than he expected. So he never got to my breasts so I ended up having later On the breasts and arms done together.

Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

Save

Save

(deactivated member)
on 5/16/17 5:29 am

Thanks keep me motivated to lose regain and save $. Appreciate all you shared. Is the consultation expensive?

NYMom222
on 5/15/17 8:09 pm
RNY on 07/23/14

OK second part ha ha I accidentally hit send.

The lower body lift surgery I spent one night in the hospital, and I did stay down there in a hotel for a wee****il my follow-up appointments. Did I have to? Not necessarily, I'm glad I did because staying in a hotel with my girlfriend and I just focused on recovery as opposed to being home and possibly doing more than I should. The next surgery I stayed two days and then went home and the same thing with my leg surgery I went home like two days later. Obviously you do have to go for follow ups. Depending on the surgery and whether you have drains does effect how soon it is. No regrets. Well worth it.

Save

Save

Most Active