Plastics in Mexico

sunflower74
on 2/5/17 6:23 pm - Salem, NJ
VSG on 03/09/09 with

I've been away from this site and the topic of excess skin removal has brought me back. I had such a wonderful experience getting sleeved in Mexico so I thought I would ask around and see what the thoughts are regarding plastics in MX. Who are the favorite docs? What is the process for getting plastics done in MX? Any prep work needed? Any pre qualifications necessary? Any advice is appreciated. Thanks!

patchoulli
on 2/8/17 11:18 am - port charlotte, FL

Put Mexico plastic surgery in the search box on this site.   Lots of info.

Crazeru
on 2/8/17 12:01 pm

Dr Sauceda is in Monterrey Mexico.  We have a group here on OH.  Dr Sauceda

Lots of info on the group pages.

Dr Sauceda will be in Chicago doing consults June 24-26.  More info to follow.

I had the works done in Jan 2011, then went back for an Upper body lift 2013.

Chris
HW/225 - 5'1" ~ SW/205/after surgery 215 ~ CW/145~ BMI-25.8~Normal BMI 132 ~DS Dr Rabkin 4/17/08
Plastics in Monterrey - See Group on OH Dr Sauceda Jan 13, 2011
LBL, BL, small thigh lift, arms & a full facelift on 1/17/11
UBL 1/21/13
Love my Body by Sauceda

Ihatethissite100
on 2/12/17 3:02 pm

I'm sorry for hijacking the three. I'm researching too and was wondering about your experience having so many proceedures at one time. Dr. Sauceda recommends several for me at one time and I'm a bit nervous about the healing. Anything you can share would be much appreciated. Thank you!

godzilla
on 2/21/17 8:18 pm, edited 2/21/17 12:19 pm - Israel
I live in Israel and had apronectomy in 2011 and breast reduction via my hmo system and after appeal with both of my procedures in Israel i had complications.

When i wanted my inner thighs, i had to look at private ooptions in,Israel and i was just appalled at the cost so i decided that if insny case i would check out option and availability with travel air fare travel and the cost for one night in hospital in Israel vs all that DrS quote plus my air fare (cost is on each individual) was still way cheaper than Israel private only one night!

Being with DrS (November 2015) was my my best decision ever that my only real regret was not asking for quote on completion bof a lower body lift compared to what i had already done for free under Israel minimal hmo for what they approve and te options i could have had with DrS had i been almost nothing and i i had asked DrS for more quote options for my,body as i,have read that the more pprocedures he does at one time he then lowers his prices however even though he has a price list for each other individual procedure it is more a guideline as each individual may have different quotes based not only on the area one wants done according to his price ldings but also,on,each other nuace he sees of us in,the photos we send and his taking everything into account of us as each individual and not just a body part.
His quotw includes, i think also his driver pick-up from the airport to the hotel, staying at the hotel a certain amount of uimeg whi*****ludes a breakfast 'smorgasbord', one can have a small fridge arranged for in in your hotel room and a recliner and there are a few eateties and Mall out the back,of the hotel for various shopping needs/pleasures.
I really regret not askig more quotes for my,body before arrival and before i left i asked for quotes on,other body areas and tweaking my,body o ehich i,hope that i hope to fulfill mg personal journey to,a more svele looking body for me.
I know I'll never be a Twiggy or Barbie doll but i do know my my,body could look better if i,have more procedures to,improve my body.
Sorry for my many typos; i i am only on my smartphone and i woke at 4am to pee and then then foot orthopedic pain-soi min my reciliner and now 6:40am and ive been typing in half-sleep mode.
Mikimi in Israel

(deactivated member)
on 2/28/17 4:16 am

Dear Mikimi I'm " kvelling" that you're finally happy with your results . You SO deserved it !!! 

Im so glad recommending Dr S worked out for you .. yes he's a true artist and also a very caring medically expert and involved surgeon . 

I too will absolutely trust him for my next round  of plastics ( upper body yikes .. 

im excited too .. 

(deactivated member)
on 2/28/17 4:10 am

What was the upper body lift like ? 

Crazeru
on 2/28/17 7:47 am

I had my UBL in Jan 2013 with Dr Sauceda.  I was only off for 3 weeks, but that was fine.  I had a drain for 3 weeks and my niece pulled my drain and removed my stitches.  I took my bikini top for markup and and I can wear it and no scar is visible, hidden beautifully.  

The UBL takes care of the upper body back loose skin and Dr S scrapped some fat off my scapula's too.  It also pulls down and up under the arm for the side boobs and ends midway under my breast lift.

Chris
HW/225 - 5'1" ~ SW/205/after surgery 215 ~ CW/145~ BMI-25.8~Normal BMI 132 ~DS Dr Rabkin 4/17/08
Plastics in Monterrey - See Group on OH Dr Sauceda Jan 13, 2011
LBL, BL, small thigh lift, arms & a full facelift on 1/17/11
UBL 1/21/13
Love my Body by Sauceda

Kathy S.
on 2/10/17 10:02 am - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

You have mail  

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

(deactivated member)
on 3/2/17 3:00 am

Before Dr. Sauceda I had an ATTRACTIVE body ( due to weight loss from bariatric surgery) but also one I was Still regrettably constantly fighting ... and there were certain ( very obvious) parts like my waist tummy arms ( I'm an apple shape like Kate on this is Us .. just smaller ) that I had to disguise . You can see the transformation in my post op pics .. the waist roll the cardigans ..

Dr. Sauceda for me was a mad lifesaver .. or should I say life restorer ? I do believe he's truly an artist and I say that as fine painter and sculptor and a true admirer of " God given" gorgeous anatomy myself .

My secret fear with getting plastics was fear that my body wouldn't look and feel beautiful to me afterwards.. that only I ( but the way I feel is very important) would see myself as some kind of grotesque .

That has not happened.. my body is just more compliant ( less tendency from extra hormone pumping empty fat cells ) to put on weight .. I'm very happy both immediately post op with the increased definition and later , under world class stress, that my body really hasn't thickened much though my eating and drinking have been far less than ideal.

Im very surprised now that I have reigned in a bit of the excess just through slightly more mindful eating and perhaps a bit less drinking how my " new " body responded ... kinda like a teenager's would - my jeans need a belt .. my waist area is far tighter

.. I feel sexy again after just a few days. My body is finally acting very like a NORMAL never been fat thinnish person's .. which is what I've always wanted .

My scars are almost invisible six months post op too :) like I said he's an artist!

Most Active