1 year after surgery with Dr. Capella with pics

ICG63
on 3/4/17 8:07 am
Revision on 10/31/13

Thanks so much for all your suggestions :-)

Luvmygs
on 4/17/17 9:50 am, edited 4/17/17 2:51 am
VSG on 12/04/14

You look amazing! You were so brave to have TT, breast lift and arms done. I'd like to ask a question. Why did you have an incision from your breast to pelvic area? I had a TT and I don't have an incision. Well, I mean not down my belly. I have the incision around the front part of my lower hip line.You really do look great and isn't that feeling of looking good in our clothes amazing. I also love the fact that when I sit down, I don't have any rolls or folds!!! I'm pretty happy with mine too!

ICG63
on 4/17/17 11:09 am
Revision on 10/31/13

Thanks Luvmygs.

I had had a RNY in 2001 that was done open, not laparoscopically like they do now, and developed a hernia in the upper abdomen along the original incision line.

The reason I started with PS was because insurance covered the hernia repair, so I thought I might as well pay the extra for a TT.

After the TT (as you can see in my chronological pics), I still had dog ears on my hips etc, so went for the full lower body lift with my breast lift, and arms.

Yes, I feel much better in clothes and in life! Bummed about my scarring, but hopefully it will keep improving.

All the best to you :-)

Luvmygs
on 4/18/17 9:22 am
VSG on 12/04/14

Thank you and all the best to you too!

Most Active