Recovering from tummy tuck, breast augmentation and arm lift!!!

Amy-77
on 12/30/16 8:47 pm - WI
RNY on 12/03/14

Wed I went in for panni removal (insurance covered) along with breast augmentation with 460cc silicone gummy bear implants and arm lift paid out of pocket.

I have an awsome Dr and the panni turned into full tummy tuck with muscle tightening.  I can not belive I have  a flat tummy ! !   he removed 6lbs off my abdomen (I will upload photos as soon as possible.   my arm lift goes from elbow to the side of my chest to get rid of all that extra stuff that would hang outide my bra.  he then put in my implants and repositioned my nipples!! 

Largest pain is from the muscle tighting in my tummy but I am soo thankful he did it!!

Pain has been mostly tolerable, I would love to know how long the pain from the muscle repair  lasts??

Height: 5'6    Highest Weight: 386     Surgery Weight (12/3/14): 344    Enjoy every day!

NYMom222
on 12/30/16 8:54 pm
RNY on 07/23/14

Congratulations! The worst is the first week... I think you feel it for awhile in varying degrees- a month or so, but not like you are non functional from it...

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

KarenRaeV
on 1/4/17 12:21 pm
RNY on 06/03/13

You had a Panni with muscle repair ..a full blown tummy tuck and insurance paid for it!!  Wowza that is awesome!! Hope you are healing well and will post your progress....I am due to go in January 17th for a panni w lipo.  Any advice for me??

Luvmygs
on 1/19/17 8:32 am
VSG on 12/04/14

I had my TT on 11/19/2016 and I still don't feel 100% yet. No pain, just a little discomfort from tugging. Looks like you've already had your surgery. Hope you're doing well. All the discomfort you're going through is going to be really worth it. Just make sure you're taking your med's.

Lemily
on 1/5/17 10:33 am
VSG on 01/16/14

I had muscle repair with my tummy tuck. You will be sore for a few weeks. it does get better though, the first week was the hardest. I was still in a little pain when I went back to work three weeks later. I had very little feeling in my stomach for awhile, so be careful of bumping into things, because that you feel LOL. I somehow also bumped into the corner of my bed frame right in my stomach. I don't know if you are still a little hunched over, as the muscles start to expand/loosen (not giving up shape but get settled), and you straighten out more, the pain will subside.

Heather L.
on 1/5/17 4:46 pm - Coquitlam, Canada
VSG on 03/26/15

How are you managing moving around with both your arms and mid-section healing at the same time?   I'm planning an LBL and arm lift, but my surgeon recommends doing them separately as he says I'll need full-functioning arms to help me maneuver post body lift; but, I'd much rather get it all done in one fell swoop if I can.  I'm just worried about being even more helpless because my arms will be compromised at the same time.

VSG Mar 26, 2015 Dr. Sharadh Sampath -- 5'3" -- 47YO -- HW: 294 - SW: 261 - CW: 192 - GW: 175
Bi-lateral Brachioplasty May 8, 2017 Dr. Owen Reid
Lower Body Lift Oct 2, 2017 Dr. Owen Reid

"Weight is lost in kitchens, health is gained in gyms." - Dr. Yoni Freedhoff

heatherisshrinking.tumblr.com

Amy-77
on 1/5/17 5:54 pm - WI
RNY on 12/03/14

I bought a used power lift recliner and have a toilet seat that a goes higher.  without these two things I'm not sure I would have gotten thru this first week as easily as I have.    the pain from the muscle repair is still pretty nasty but the arms and boobs are doing  well.  I am one week out today and had a follow up appointment with the surgeon and they pulled 3 out of the 4 drains today.   that was not as bad as I thought it would be, no pain just odd feeling.   Good luck on your upcoming surgery.

Height: 5'6    Highest Weight: 386     Surgery Weight (12/3/14): 344    Enjoy every day!

RNY on 12/22/14

Even with just a breat and arm lift, I needed the elec recliner.  Got it off of craigs list for $40 and steam cleaned it before surgery and keep a sheet on it.

Sharon

Most Active