Has anyone had a Panniculectomy and Breast Reduction w/Lift??

Sharon SW-267
GW-165 CW-167 S.

on 8/26/16 5:33 am - PA
RNY on 12/22/14

You may also want to check on Realself.com

Create an account and there are lots of pictures.

Sharon

Laura in Texas
on 8/27/16 6:35 am

Did your surgeon show you before/after pictures of HIS patients who had these procedures done? All surgeons have different techniques so comparing yourself to others here may not compare at all. I hope he was clear in what you can expect. If it is just a panni, the results may not be good and it will be hard to revise later. When the results do not match our expectations, it can be devastating mentally.

Good luck. Just be prepared.

Laura in Texas

53 years old; 5'7" tall; HW: 339 (BMI=53); GW: 140 CW: 170 (BMI=27)

RNY: 09-17-08 Dr. Garth Davis

brachioplasty: 12-18-09 Dr. Wainwright; lbl/bl: 06-28-11 Dr. LoMonaco

"May your choices reflect your hopes and not your fears."

Tildy88
on 8/28/16 4:33 pm

As far as the breasts, I'm having a huge reduction and lift! I've seen pics and he is one of the top plastic surgeons in Houston/woodlands area. He does a lot of breast cancer patients. After pics look incredible! He's known for using many many stitches which makes for a better outcome. 

As as far as the panni... Yes, I'm well prepared. I understand a panni is NOT a tummy tuck. I am 46 yrs old and do not ever planning on wearing a bikini. I have seen after pics of his patients as well.... He's a protectionist!! I will probably have some lipo as needed. 

I am am not doing this for a looks standpoint, I'm doing it because my upper and lower back kill me on a daily basis. 

I apprecuate ate you looking out for me. 

SKmammabear
on 8/28/16 7:15 pm, edited 8/28/16 12:16 pm

On August 24, 2016 at 4:37 PM Pacific Time, Tildy88 wrote:

I started out at 326 and am currently 250 after VS surgery in 2014. I have a very large belly and will be having a panni done this upcoming Tuesday... August 30th. I am also having a breast reduction and lift done the same day. One night stay.

I am just looking for advice and or before and after pics of people who have done the same thing as I am doing. 

I appreciate any information. The part that freaks me out the most are the drains!  YUCK!

So...  I'm a little confused...  you started out at 326 and currently at 250???  How tall are you? Are you done losing??   Just curious because I started at 355 and now weigh 167 and just NOW getting started at almost 2 years out from my DS talking about plastics.  I had my DS in Dec 2014 also...

Tildy88
on 8/29/16 5:10 am

YES, you read it correctly. I lost 76 lbs. please don't minimize that. I have other medical issues that effect my weight.  After losing 76 lbs my belly and breasts did not change at all in size. Which is why insurance is paying to have the surgery. Not all people do the same with WLS. 

Tildy88
on 8/29/16 5:12 am

My WLS was Feb 2014

possum01
on 8/29/16 12:19 pm

I lost 120 lbs on my own and have maintained this loss for 3 years.  I do yoga and 20k (12 mile) a day.  Still have saggy skin.  Does anyone know if Canadian MSI covers a breast lift or skin removal??  Thanks

Most Active