Dr. Sauceda success story (so far!)

RNY0615
on 6/6/16 5:14 pm

I've been in MX since last Wednesday and I leave tomorrow. Thursday I had a brachioplasty, breast lift, and a breast augmentation. I am MORE THAN happy with the whole process and the results so far. 

I traveled by myself, and had done a LOT of research and reading up on the program he offers. I was a little leery coming by myself, but I was quickly set at ease. 

Every step of the process has been professional, sanitary, polite, and just plain easy. I haven't had any pain aside from the drains which came out this morning and is no longer an issue. The care I have received from Dr. S and Paty has been phenomenal. Paola in the clinic where I had my surgery was amazing as well. I felt like I could have gone on home to the states on Friday and been just fine, but I'm glad he keeps us here longer for the extra support if necessary. 

I just wanted to sing my praises of Dr. Sauceda in case anyone is looking to have procedures done outside of the states. I did it to save money, but the care and results are in no way sub-par to that of what I have seen done in the US. I wouldn't have done it any other way! 

For those familiar with medical tourism, I was one of the very lucky ones that hit the button in customs and got the red light coming into MX. I had to get my whole bad searched by hand. I had a sealed tub of protein powder and they almost threw it away but after some pleading, they allowed me to keep it just told me not to bring it again. I had pain meds and other stuff, they didn't even look at it twice. they only had a problem with the protein powder. So FYI, maybe put your protein in baggies or something. I don't know if that would help, but they didn't like the tub (it was Unjury). 

Anyway, just sharing my experience. I'm so happy I did this!!!! And Dr. S was so funny on his last visit with me. he said "you still need to take it easy, don't ruin my work!!!" He was very very good. Everyone was very attentive and caring. I highly recommend! 

Crazeru
on 6/7/16 2:18 pm

Thanks for a great PS report.  If anyone is looking into Dr Sauceda, he'll be in Las Vegas doing consults on 6/17 & 18th.  There will be several postops there also so you can see different bodies.

Chris
HW/225 - 5'1" ~ SW/205/after surgery 215 ~ CW/145~ BMI-25.8~Normal BMI 132 ~DS Dr Rabkin 4/17/08
Plastics in Monterrey - See Group on OH Dr Sauceda Jan 13, 2011
LBL, BL, small thigh lift, arms & a full facelift on 1/17/11
UBL 1/21/13
Love my Body by Sauceda

(deactivated member)
on 6/8/16 3:11 pm, edited 6/8/16 8:15 am

Dr Sauceda is the BEST !    Everyone who's seen the work he did on me ( five operations in a single day ) LBL , thigh lift , armlifts , lipo and butt augmentation .. are amazed at how scarless, beautiful and artistic his work is ...

My NURSES want to get work done by him... :) personally I want MORE after I've healed and saved my money of course .

( he told me he could only do so much due to limited blood flow to the areas he was operating on ... so we need a second session)   i would truly trust him with my face .. he's just that good .

Dr. Sauceda truly is the BEST - you couldn't be in better more medically caring and sculpturally outstanding hands.

Crazeru
on 6/8/16 5:33 pm

Dr S does a great face!  Most people are surprised when I tell them my kids are 45 & 46.    I posted some facelift pics a month or so back when someone was looking into a PS for her face. 

People can't believe that there is very little to no pain.  Tightness yes, but only my ears pressed back on the stitches with the chin strap had me reaching for my stronger pain meds.

Chris
HW/225 - 5'1" ~ SW/205/after surgery 215 ~ CW/145~ BMI-25.8~Normal BMI 132 ~DS Dr Rabkin 4/17/08
Plastics in Monterrey - See Group on OH Dr Sauceda Jan 13, 2011
LBL, BL, small thigh lift, arms & a full facelift on 1/17/11
UBL 1/21/13
Love my Body by Sauceda

(deactivated member)
on 6/14/16 8:47 am

No WAY grrl!!! I always thought u were in ur thirties ( nevermind your KIDS ???!!! :0 )

DR S does AMAZING work ...   he truly is an artist ( with an artist's spiky temperament too) ... but so WORTH it  :)

BDymond
on 6/13/16 7:47 am

Do you have contact info for him? I would like to get a quote for some of the PS procedures I would like done. Thank you

RNY0615
on 6/13/16 8:57 am
(deactivated member)
on 6/14/16 8:48 am

private message me

(deactivated member)
on 6/14/16 8:51 am

heres my post ops one month and three days out .  My 15 yrs younger boyfriend can't get enough !~

Cindy Cooney
on 6/20/16 5:45 pm - NJ
DS on 06/30/14

Glad you are happy with your results and that everything went well.   I had a consultant with him and I decided against using him.  Safe travels and have a good recovery.

RNY - 3/26/14

HW - 380

CW 0 259

DS - 7/30/14

HW - 285

CW - 264.4

Dr. Greenbaum

Most Active