The First Few Day After A Lower Body Lift!!

Ralguy78
on 7/6/16 10:53 am

I am in my 7th week since all of this started and I just wanted to update on my recovery.  I have to say I never did have real pain but lot's of discomfort mainly in the area I had Lipo,.    I still have swelling and short moments of discomfort of which is to be expected.  I spoken in my first post on the care I was being given at that time by Dr. Carmina Cardenas  and the Beauty Enhancement  team. I can still hold to that after 6 weeks. There has yet to be more then a few day's in-between hearing from anyone of them seeing how I am doing. I send post op pics a few times a week and always hear back within a short amount of time on how they feel things look as well as any question's  they or I may have.

I hope posting this update is ok with everyone that takes the time to read it as well as helpful in some way.   Please feel free to ask me anything about my surgery you would like to know. I am most willing to help anyway I can.  Thanks again James H.  

Ralguy78
on 8/5/16 12:39 pm

I just wanted to send a short update and say I am now a little over two months out and from my body lift and I still can not say enough how happy and grateful I am for doing it. The swelling has started to move out of many areas and started showing up in different spots daily haha.  I am back to wearing my normal clothing and this week was able to put on a pair of dress pants that fit Perfect that is when I saw with my own eyes just how different I was looking.  From day 1 of my surgery I have felt better then I had in years and the first time I went to the rest room and had no troubles I was and still am in shock. To not have that extra skin hanging down and making my body hurt is truly life changing. There is so much I would like to be able to say.   For now I will just say This gift I gave myself has changed me in ways I never thought possible and in just this short / fast amount of time.     More t come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most Active