Any recommendations for Ontario Ohip Plastic Surgeon?

Alishac313
on 10/4/17 10:35 am

Thanks Leslie for your quick response! I'm pretty sure they faxed it to the Scarborough Hospital. Yikes! I'm sure that will slow it down considerably.

Leslie W.
on 10/12/17 8:10 am - Cobourg, Canada

Just at USculpt said both offices connected. If faxed to Scarborough office it will come here. You can call too and make appointment

Referral: August 2010 Orientation TWH: May 25, 2011  NP: June 8/11, f/u sleep clinic June 7, abd u/s June 14, SW: June 28/11  Nutrition Class: July 5/11, Dietician Aug 09, Psychologist Aug 25 Surgeon Sept 16th Surgery Date: Oct 11/11 HW:287, Opti wt: 260 SW: 242
My Angel is Sheri TK   
Alishac313
on 10/12/17 10:23 am

Oh! Ok. My Dr sent my Referal The last week of September. I wonder how long it takes for the hospital to contact back. The reason I asked to have forwarded to the hospital wAs because I would like to see if I'm able to get some coverage through OHIP. How long was your process?

Thank you

(deactivated member)
on 5/20/16 7:40 am
ReShape on 10/30/16

Although I spend a lot of time in Ontario traveling for business I have no idea about Dr's there. I have heard many people talk about the extensive wait time they experience for getting on a Dr's schedule though.

If for some reason your insurance would allow you to come just across the border into Michigan I could recommend a couple of great surgeons in the Detroit area.

I wish you the best of luck in speeding up the process. I know I got sidelined a few years ago with mine due to a divorce, etc. I am back on track now though and hope to have a success story to share by the fall.

Goo Luck!!! Rich    

gladys_brown
on 7/25/16 10:23 pm

I suggest Illusio. They have the latest technology where a live image of your face and body transform to an iPad into a virtual mirror. You can now see yourself and your future body in real time. You can call 844.445.5874.

Most Active