Thigh skin needs to be gone

cindimorgan
on 5/12/16 7:58 pm

I just had my medial thigh lift done on Monday so I don't have the before and after photos just yet, but I can tell you I'm extremely happy already! I'd lost 140 lbs prior to this surgery and had lots of hanging skin and fat in my thighs. I did research also about thigh and came accross to a placidway medical tourism site, they are the one who provide me information about thigh lift,the cost and centers. I'm now 4 days post op and already getting up and down on my own and feeling good. So glad I trusted my surgeon.

jeterway
on 5/13/16 3:53 pm

If you are going to have additional plastics work done, you can ask the doc to do some additional lipo of your thighs.  Now that most of the excess fat is out, they can shape them a little more. I had really big thighs along with the thigh lift and when I had my arms done we did just that -  it did help but you risk more skin sag.  I was willing to do that given that all of my sag couldn't be corrected.  I felt the fat removal was more important at that point.  As far as the calves go, most docs won't touch the calves although I would imagine that there could be special cir****tances where they might be willing to give it a try.

Most Active