MEXICO PLASTIC SURGEONS RECOMMENDATION S

Bonnie ABC
on 5/11/16 5:39 pm - Smiths Falls, Canada
RNY on 09/16/08 with

Outrageous no.    You pay for what you get and cheaper is not always better.      Not have GA...  well I gotta tell you it's amazing.   Twilight and epidural are the way to go.    You wake up like from a nap.    Sorry that you feel this way, but many many of his patients are thrilled by his experience with bariatric patients and his kind soul. 

Bonnie

I can do hard things, life is teaching me that I can.
             Lost 222lbs with rny, 20 lbs regain.

Plastics, July 2010 with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey, Mexico
hollykim
on 5/12/16 12:21 pm - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
On April 25, 2016 at 12:58 PM Pacific Time, CElizabeth wrote:

Thank you!!! I will print out that list when I get home. I refuse to use Dr.Sauceda because his prices are outrageous. 

Plus, for him not to use general anesthesia, that is just a nightmare. I think it's bad medical practices.

you obviously don't know what t you are talking about. His prices were some of the most reasonable and his aftercare superb.

(deactivated member)
on 5/23/16 11:36 am
On April 25, 2016 at 12:58 PM Pacific Time, CElizabeth wrote:

Thank you!!! I will print out that list when I get home. I refuse to use Dr.Sauceda because his prices are outrageous. 

Plus, for him not to use general anesthesia, that is just a nightmare. I think it's bad medical practices.

I am not a fan of Sauceda AT ALL.  Not even a little bit.  I've seen beautiful work he has done and I have seen butcher jobs he has done but anesthesia?  He is right, you are wrong.  His way is safer, that's the kind of anesthesia you should be asking for.

cindimorgan
on 4/28/16 1:10 am

Had an amazing experience in Mexico during my tummy tuck surgery. Dr. Juan Luque is my surgeon, he is certified by the Mexican Council of Plastic Surgery and fluent in English that's why you can ask him whatever you want to ask. I found him through placidway medical tourism site, so if you want to look more plastic surgeon, you can just visit the site.

(deactivated member)
on 5/23/16 11:41 am

Dr. Luque is another stellar surgeon.  He is also another surgeon that you would want to go directly to him.  When you use a medical tourism company they charge anywhere from $350 (cheap) to $1500 (standard) for calling the surgeon and making the appt for you.  You can call the surgeon directly and get a much better price.

Save the coordinator fees and call the surgeon yourself.  You'd want to meet him anyway, right?  Send him your photos and make an appt to chat on the phone and let him give you a quote.

Crazeru
on 5/1/16 11:21 am, edited 5/1/16 4:20 am

There have been more than 300 people that have been through Dr Sauceda's OR since I went in 2011 for all my body work.  His prices are all inclusive when your total is over 7k (hotel, clinic, and up to $600 for your airfare).  You do pay for food when you are at the hotel and any shopping that you may venture out for.  You stay in the clini****il Dr S feels that you will do ok in the hotel.  He stops by daily and his RN comes in daily to help with your shower and getting you back into your compression garments.  There are stories and blogs about the experience in Monterrey in our group here on OH.  Click on Dr Sauceda in my siggy line for the group here.

Dr Sauceda will be in Las Vegas on June 17th and 18th and is available for consults, if you want to meet him in person.

Chris
HW/225 - 5'1" ~ SW/205/after surgery 215 ~ CW/145~ BMI-25.8~Normal BMI 132 ~DS Dr Rabkin 4/17/08
Plastics in Monterrey - See Group on OH Dr Sauceda Jan 13, 2011
LBL, BL, small thigh lift, arms & a full facelift on 1/17/11
UBL 1/21/13
Love my Body by Sauceda

(deactivated member)
on 5/4/16 9:07 pm

Having multiple procedure isn't new nowadays. Question is, is your surgeon capable of doing multiple but safe procedure? The succes of whatever procedure you would like to do does not depend on how many can be done but it's on the ability of your doctor and equipment that he can use

gladys_brown
on 5/22/16 7:03 pm

Well, I am not too sure about a doctor from Mexico but i heard alot about good doctors in Carolina. They also have breast augmentation

Most Active