MEXICO PLASTIC SURGEONS RECOMMENDATION S

CElizabeth
on 4/13/16 9:41 am, edited 4/13/16 1:16 pm
VSG on 11/10/16

HI EVERYONE,

We all should be  proud of ourselves,  losing  weight  is not easy. 

Who are some good plastic surgeons in Mexico please?

I am thinking Dr. Luis Suarez for body, the butt lift, but what about a facelift  my friends,  who is good at that in Mexico? 

I already have an abdominoplasty. But, i want some lipo too. To that area. THANKFULLY, I have the total amount I would need for surgery and don't have to borrow money or put in on my credit card. Lol

HARRISBURG Pa 

Revision to Gastric Sleeve Nov 10, 2016

Lap band Removed June 2016

Current weight is 172

Surgery Weight was 196

Goal weight aoround 145

acbbrown
on 4/13/16 5:22 pm - Granada Hills, CA

I used Dr Sauceda and couldn't be happier with my choice. 

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

(deactivated member)
on 4/13/16 10:16 pm

I just came back from Costa Rica for a facelift from the Rosenstock Center in San Jose. I highly recommend them. Also, I stayed at Las Cumbres hotel which is a small place that specializes in taking care of Plastic Surgery and Dental patients. Between the Drs office and the hotel, they handles all co-ordination to/from airport, Dr.s appts, meals, tours, etc. I can't speak highly enough of the experience, and the quality of the doctors is very high.

Good luck!

(deactivated member)
on 4/14/16 1:58 am - Da Nang

thank you, great article

godzilla
on 4/14/16 3:57 pm - Israel
I live in Israel and had apronectomy in 2011 and breast reduction in 2012 via my hmo. Both times i had some complications.
Last November 2014 i traveled to Dr.Francisco Sauceda in Monterrey Mexico for my inner thighs- i was told it was he removed!1 liter liposuction on each thigh and a 1/2 kilo.of excess skin. My only regretis not asking for a quote of inner and outer thighs and butt. But otherwise this surgery was my easiest recovery.
I highly recommend Dr.S
Mikimi in Israel
Sharon SW-267
GW-165 CW-167 S.

on 4/25/16 5:41 am - PA
RNY on 12/22/14

i found this blog about ps in monterrey. interesting.

http://lifesgrandjourney.blogspot.com/2010/01/information-i- have-gathered.html

Sharon

CElizabeth
on 4/25/16 5:58 am, edited 4/24/16 10:58 pm
VSG on 11/10/16

Thank you!!! I will print out that list when I get home. I refuse to use Dr.Sauceda because his prices are outrageous. 

Plus, for him not to use general anesthesia, that is just a nightmare. I think it's bad medical practices.

HARRISBURG Pa 

Revision to Gastric Sleeve Nov 10, 2016

Lap band Removed June 2016

Current weight is 172

Surgery Weight was 196

Goal weight aoround 145

Sharon SW-267
GW-165 CW-167 S.

on 4/25/16 7:14 am - PA
RNY on 12/22/14

Which docs are you looking in?  I looked at Dr Sauceda's prices and thought that they are not that much lower than in US if you are getting several procedures done.

IMHO you are 100% wrong about gen anest - what he is using is more current and safer.  From my research, I think the best plastic surgeons have moved away from general.   Some are even doing the WLS under TIVA - total iv anes - this is the way to go - safer and faster recovery - and one of the things I likes BEST about Dr. Sauceda.   I think the others have so much money invested in gen anes equipment that they are slow to change.

Sharon

Sharon SW-267
GW-165 CW-167 S.

on 4/25/16 7:17 am - PA
RNY on 12/22/14

PS - Do you really live in Harrisburg- send me a personal message if you want to.  Your profile does not allow me to send you one.

Sharon

chevtow41
on 4/28/16 12:40 pm
DS on 11/11/14

Hmm when I checked his prices they were easily a third of the cost in the states plus he would do all the surgeries I wanted at one time rather than taking time off work multiple times. Why do you think its bad medical practice to not use general? It's not like you're wide awake during surgery.

Most Active