Booked with Dr. Sauceda

RNY0615
on 7/29/16 1:13 pm

I'm sorry, I'm just now seeing this post! 

Being by myself was not an issue at all. I was a bit restless in the hotel room following the procedures, so I walked around the shopping center quite a bit daily and never felt unsafe. Dr. S did get onto me about moving around too much because he said I needed to rest more, but I felt great! 

The surgeries went smoothly and I only took pain meds the first day, and probably could have done without them even then. 

I felt comfortable with all of the staff I came in contact with, and while I never needed anything, I did feel at ease knowing the clinic and nurses were so close by in case of an emergency. 

I'm very pleased with the results! my arms look fantastic and the scars are not nearly as bad as I expected for it only being 2 months out. my boobs are amazing, too! Arms have been pain free and fine, but some days my boobs are a little tender and sore. sometimes it where the incisions were, sometimes it's just the boobs themselves, but it's tolerable, and probably because I did something I shouldn't have done and interrupted the healing. 

I do not plan on having any other procedures done, but if I were, I would absolutely go back to Dr. S! He's great! 

Good luck to you!

Crazeru
on 7/29/16 3:02 pm

Thanks for the update. 

Chris
HW/225 - 5'1" ~ SW/205/after surgery 215 ~ CW/145~ BMI-25.8~Normal BMI 132 ~DS Dr Rabkin 4/17/08
Plastics in Monterrey - See Group on OH Dr Sauceda Jan 13, 2011
LBL, BL, small thigh lift, arms & a full facelift on 1/17/11
UBL 1/21/13
Love my Body by Sauceda

SmilinsShrinking
on 7/6/17 10:25 am - Kent, WA
DS on 08/05/16

Hi. I've recently lost 202 pounds and I'm starting to research plastic surgeon's. Would you mind visiting with me (via text or messenger) about your experiences and maybe, if you're comfortable, sharing s grew of your before and after pictures? I'm trying to make the best decision possible. Thank you

Revision band to DS. I had plastics to take care of my jiggily bits. I'm feeling so good!! My results have been even better than I ever dreamed.

Crazeru
on 7/6/17 3:11 pm

Most of my pics are in the specific surgery folders in Dr Sauceda's group. I have no problems with show and tell.

If you bop over to the group, you can read about several people's experiences in Monterrey with Dr Sauceda. The group has been active since 2009.

I sent you a PM.

Chris
HW/225 - 5'1" ~ SW/205/after surgery 215 ~ CW/145~ BMI-25.8~Normal BMI 132 ~DS Dr Rabkin 4/17/08
Plastics in Monterrey - See Group on OH Dr Sauceda Jan 13, 2011
LBL, BL, small thigh lift, arms & a full facelift on 1/17/11
UBL 1/21/13
Love my Body by Sauceda

Most Active