Out of country vs. US (with pic)

godzilla
on 1/21/16 2:01 pm - Israel
I live in.Israel and my apronectomy here in.Israel under hmo after appeals. A year later abreast reduction also after appeals.
Both procedures i had complications.
I lost more more weight and went to hmo medical review for my ininner thighs and was denied. No more emotional energy to appeal so i checked in Israel about going private. The cost was exhorbitant. So i emailed pics and a cery long email to Dr. Sauceda Sauceda. His quote to me was 1/4 of the cost of private surgeon in Israel including my airfare that was not included in the quote. The quote inluded the clinic and 12 days in a hotel nearby with breakfast. DrShas a driver pick us up at the airport in Monterrey and a nurse comes daily to help us with our shower (if we need it) and dressing gauze and compression garment. There are restaurants around the periphery of the hotel and options of fridge and recliner in the room. Shopping maall out the back of the hotel. DrS visits daily to check our mental health and chat. My healing has been fantastic especially compared to my previous surgeries. My only regret is not having gone to DrS to begin with although my previous surgeries were covered by my hmo.
After i pay off my bank.loan i hope to take out another loan and have y arms and outer thighs with butt lift. DrS does not promise perfection but improvements.
Mikimi in.Israel
RNY0615
on 1/21/16 2:36 pm

Thank you.  I have emailed and gotten a quote from Dr.  S since posting this.  He will probably be my choice.  I'm single living alone on a teacher's salary while paying cash for law school, so I'm trying to be creative and see about making it work.  

Crazeru
on 2/10/16 10:51 am

Come over to Dr Sauceda's group and start reading.  Everything you need to know has been written about and experiences of several ladies and guys!  One lady rented out her house and lived in a studio apt along with working 2 jobs to save $$.  My 401k loan was finally paid off in Jan.  We understand the money constraints.  You can click on Dr Sauceda in my siggy line. 

Chris
HW/225 - 5'1" ~ SW/205/after surgery 215 ~ CW/145~ BMI-25.8~Normal BMI 132 ~DS Dr Rabkin 4/17/08
Plastics in Monterrey - See Group on OH Dr Sauceda Jan 13, 2011
LBL, BL, small thigh lift, arms & a full facelift on 1/17/11
UBL 1/21/13
Love my Body by Sauceda

RNY0615
on 2/11/16 2:03 am

Thank you! I did go over to his group and read a lot of good information last month.  I emailed him pictures and got a quote.  Working in the money thing,  but I have a full time,  salaried career working roughly 50 hours a week,  and I'm in law school full time. I am not taking it any loans for that,  but paying cash,  so that's where all of my extra money goes right now.  I'm thinking of getting a loan for the surgery,  but I hate being in debt. 

Do you know about how far out he's booked?  In other words,  if I'm thinking of a June surgery,  would that be possible or is it not enough notice? 

Most Active