Pie Crust cut - Arms

trishy
on 1/5/16 11:19 am

Hello,

Previously I read something on this forum about a pie crust cut being highly recommended for arm lifts.  Can anyone send me a link or info on this ?  Also, just wondering if anyone knows any surgeons in the Central Florida or West Florida areas?

Thanks,

Revision Band to Sleeve scheduled 10/29

breathemusic
on 1/6/16 11:40 am

I actually didn't have the pie crust technique done with any of my surgery, including arms, and I'm still quite happy with my progress so far.  The scars are thin and everything seems to be healing fine.  Honestly, I think pie crust vs. not is really just a matter of surgeon preference.  I haven't actually seen anything in the way of studies or anything like that demonstrating that one technique gives better results than the other.  Personally, I'm actually happy to not have the pie crust and have to wait all that time for this skin to flatten out, but I know several people n here have had great success with it.   At the end of the day, I dunno that pie crust vs not really needs to be the main deciding factor in what doc you pic.

chubbs54
on 1/8/16 1:10 am

Hello,

Could you tell me what is a pie crust cut? My sister told me that she seen something on TV that the surgery was done under your arms on the side of the breast area.

Thanks in advance

Most Active