Sono Bello and turkey neck??

cabin111
on 12/7/15 8:54 pm

So I had surgery about 9+ years ago.  Just saw the Sono Bello ad.  I have a turkey neck.  I have always wanted to get if fixed with plastic surgery...Didn't want the cost or down time.  Does this surgery work??  Is it a bait and switch to get you in the door for more expensive surgery??  Thanks, Brian

(deactivated member)
on 12/11/15 11:47 am

If you have excess skin in that area, then liposuction will not work. Unfortunately, you need it surgically removed. I do many now under total local anesthesia in my certified operating room. Keeps the costs down for my patients. 

hipswishingvinegarball
on 12/20/15 11:11 pm

I'm all about saving money, but not wasting it. Go to a real plastic surgeon (and like he mentioned above, there are safe facilities that aren't in hospitals). It's not as simple as just having the skin tugged back, and if that is all they do (it is, at sono bello) will may only get something like a year before you see the sag again. A good surgeon will address anything under the skin as well if necessary, to give you the best result. 

I've had several procedures, and under local. I've had some amazing work, and some notsomuch. See before and afters of any one you are considering. Oh, and read the feedback on sono bello - yikes. 

Most Active