Federal bcbs ins

elizabeth C.
on 11/19/15 2:38 pm - whitesboro, TX

Needing a Dr that can do breast augmentation gel implants uplift and abdominoplasty because of rashes I get after having weight loss surgery  and that will file with my insurance to see if they will pay for any of it. My ins paid for my weight loss surgery. I'm looking for a dr around the Plano/McKinney area or Sherman Texas. Thanks

rose_smith91
on 11/24/15 10:11 pm - Korea (south)

Hopefully your insurance would cover the surgeries. 

Elizabeth C.
on 12/1/15 10:58 am - Mansfield, TX

Hello.  I went to a consultation with Dr. Danielle M. Leblanc in Fort Worth and I really loved her!!  Unfortunately none of the procedures I need are covered by insurance, but because you have been having issues with rashes, some of your costs may be.  During my consultation we discussed everything, including why mine would not be covered by insurance.  I have been researching plastic surgeons and have gone to a couple consultations.  She was absolutely the best that I have researched. :)  I would encourage you to schedule a consultation.  It took me 6 months to get in for a consultation, but she was worth the wait!  Her office contact information is www.drleblanc.com or 817-698-9990.

Good Luck!

5'-5" ~ Lap Band 03/2008 Converted to Sleeve 11/6/2014 HW 296 Start Pre Op Diet for Sleeve 226 SW 217 -9 M1: 202 -15 M2: 196 -6 M3: 186 -10 M4: 180 -6 M5: 176 -4 M6: 171 -5 M7: 167 -4 M8: 165 -2 M9: 161 -4 M10: 158 -3 M11: 158 -0

(deactivated member)
on 12/3/15 2:23 pm

I would recommend that you look for members of the American Society of Bariatric Plastic Surgeons that are in your area. We are all certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and specialize in post bariatric plastic surgery. I am its President at this time. Your plastic surgeon should try and get your procedures covered though it is still more difficult than the actual gastric bypass. 

(deactivated member)
on 12/3/15 2:23 pm

I would recommend that you look for members of the American Society of Bariatric Plastic Surgeons that are in your area. We are all certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and specialize in post bariatric plastic surgery. I am its President at this time. Your plastic surgeon should try and get your procedures covered though it is still more difficult than the actual gastric bypass. 

Most Active