Arm lift photos - pre-op, one day post-op, and seven days post-op

Dcgirl
on 10/27/15 8:16 am - DC
RNY on 12/16/13

Thanks, Nikke! So far, so good...I am in the office today wearing a cute blazer that isn't too tight over my arms :) I am trying very hard not to pu**** :) I need to be a more patient patient ha ha.

Your scars look fabulous, and I love your avatar on here. Seriously you are rocking this!

PS I totally went and creeped your blog and looked at your one week and four week and seven week post-op arm pics which made me really relieved that the scars greatly diminish! So thank you - your blog totally got me off the ledge :)

Nikke2003
on 10/31/15 12:26 pm - PA
VSG on 05/13/13

SO glad to hear you aren't pushing it too much. It is SO difficult not to do when you're back in your routine and physically feeling better. BUT, you know it when you pu**** too much with raising the arms when you feel that tension in the arm pit!! (at least I know I did)

Thanks for the kind thoughts on the blog. I'm really hoping to update it today. I totally missed the one year mark from my first round of surgery.... sigh - things have just been so busy! I would like to show people the scarring progress though!

On that note... I will be staying in Bethesda soon for work (end of November I believe?) - maybe we can meet up for dinner!

For more info on my journey & goals, visit my blog at http://flirtybythirty.wordpress.com

Dcgirl
on 11/1/15 7:17 am - DC
RNY on 12/16/13

Nikke! I just saw your blog and you are looking amazing! Thanks for posting pics. I was obsessing before my arm lift and then again just after, and your pics really reassured me!

YES! Dinner in Bethesda sounds great! I can come there. Let me know the dates. That would be awesome!

Em

(deactivated member)
on 11/10/15 2:33 am - Russia

I can see a huge difference in your body! Thank you for sharing your pictures, I have been doing research and trying to find the best treatment for arms and bra fat. Did you get any bruises after the treatment? i am looking for medical health care center in Seoul. 

Most Active