Brachioplasty/arm lift in Oregon?

Abilene Stars
on 10/14/15 11:34 pm

I am 11 months out from RNY and down 110lbs. My arms have always been 3-4 sizes larger than my torso and I'm at the point where I just can't take it anymore. These bat wings are driving me crazy, killing my self-confidence and preventing me from wearing all the cute sweater dresses and winter jackets I want so badly!

I saw a recent post where people discussed the cost of surgery, but has anyone had surgery done in the Williamette Valley or nearby? I could really use a recommendation for a good plastic surgeon, or even someone to stay away from.

Thanks

I am 11 months out from RNY and down 110lbs. My arms have always been 3-4 sizes larger than my torso and I'm at the point where I just can't take it anymore. These bat wings are driving me crazy, killing my self-confidence and preventing me from wearing all the cute sweater dresses and winter jackets I want so badly!

I saw a recent post where people discussed the cost of surgery, but has anyone had surgery done in the Williamette Valley or nearby? I could really use a recommendation for a good plastic surgeon, or even someone to stay away from.

Thanks!

Abilene Stars
on 10/14/15 11:37 pm

Argh. I can't figure out how to edit this to take out the double post :(

Needanewbeginning
on 10/15/15 5:56 am - Barrie, Canada
RNY on 05/21/13

Congratulations on your weight loss! Are you at goal yet? Many surgeons won't do plastics if you haven't maintained for x amount of time as well, they also don't want you loosing more than ten lbs after your plastics, otherwise you may need to go back to have revisions/skin tightening.

Sorry, I don't know any plastics in your area. You could check out this link to search surgeons in your area?

Best of luck, I know how you felt. I just had my brachioplasty three weeks ago, it's completed my journey.

Annette

Starting weight: 334 lbs.Starting opti weight: 323 lbs, Surgery weight 303 lbs.Surgery-May 21st, 2013 with Dr Hagen at HRRH Goal weight 165 lbs reached at 13 months. Current weight 156 lbs

Most Active