Plastics in Mexico

lacobb79
on 8/11/15 7:53 am - isola, MS

I hope to have plastics after reaching and maintaining goal. I am really considering Mexico. Had my VSG in Tijuana  and had had a great experience. My question is cost. My insurance will cover nothing so I will be self pay. I understand cost will vary greatly between surgeons and what work I would need done... but I am just looking for a estimate or ball park amount I should be looking at. It will take me a little whole to save up the money.  I really feel like I will need an arm lift,  thigh lift, 360 tummy tuck, breast lift and augmentation, and would like a Brazilian butt lift. Any advice on potential cost  would be greatly appreciated!!!!

Crazeru
on 8/11/15 9:07 am

Dr Sauceda has great prices, but all his quotes vary, as he takes into consideration how much time will be needed per body part.  You are most likely looking at 15-25k.  You can send pics from the front, side, back, other side to [email protected]  he'll get back to you with a quote.  You can check on his website for basic prices.  His lower body lift is $7200.  Breast lift with augmentation - $5500.  But, as you add procedures, the price goes down because you are already in the OR.  Our group is here on OH too.  Both links are in my siggy line.

Chris
HW/225 - 5'1" ~ SW/205/after surgery 215 ~ CW/145~ BMI-25.8~Normal BMI 132 ~DS Dr Rabkin 4/17/08
Plastics in Monterrey - See Group on OH Dr Sauceda Jan 13, 2011
LBL, BL, small thigh lift, arms & a full facelift on 1/17/11
UBL 1/21/13
Love my Body by Sauceda

AZDee
on 8/11/15 8:40 pm - Gilbert, AZ

I also had all of the surgeries you are hoping to have and I had mine in Tijuana .  My last set of surgeries were the lower body lift, Brazilian butt lift and inner thigh lift all done together and for right around $10,000  Dr Victor Gutierrez did my surgeries and he did a fine job.  Honestly if I were doing it all again I would have stayed in the US and gone to Dr. Peter Fisher who will be now doing my long thigh lift that my other surgeon was not comfortable doing at the time.  I had heard of Dr Fisher and a even made a inquiry but never followed through due to the fact I knew he was one of the tops in the country dealing with previously obese patients and thought he would be out of my price range.  Turns out I was incorrect his prices fall right in line with those of the surgeons I have found in Mexico.

flwrpwr
on 8/12/15 4:47 pm
VSG on 02/23/15

Is that the Dr Fisher in San Antonio,  TX? 

myforever

AZDee
on 8/12/15 6:58 pm - Gilbert, AZ

Yes I flew out just to meet with him...He is amazing, and his prices were so much better than I thought...if only....oh well he can now do my revisions!

flwrpwr
on 8/12/15 7:59 pm
VSG on 02/23/15

Thanks,  I'm a ways out as I have only lost 63 of 100lbs. But, I just wanted to get info including prices. That is a great location with me being from   Houston.  Thanks again. 

myforever

cindyj578
on 9/15/15 4:39 pm - Saint Cloud, FL
VSG on 03/08/07 with

Hi, Can you please tell me where Dr. Peter Fisher is located?  Thank you, Cindy 

AZDee
on 9/15/15 4:45 pm - Gilbert, AZ

San Antonio Texas   www.peterfishermd.com

saletiajohnson
on 8/20/15 8:29 pm - anchorage, AK

I will be going to see Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey MX. I think hi prices are more than reasonable for the amount of work I am having done. I am having a lower body lift, thigh lift, breast lift with implants and arm lift. Email him your photos and he will quote you. I belive its good for 1 year!

HW:333 SW:309 (7/14/09) CW:135

Plastics In MEXICO on 09/07/2015.

Arm lift/ Thigh lift / breast lift w/ implants/ lower body lift

godzilla
on 8/21/15 11:33 am - Israel
Actually i think Dr.S quote is good for six months.
When are you planning on going to Dr.S?
I am hoing 23 November.
Mikimi in Israel
Most Active