LBL, BL, Arm & Thigh Lift, Butt Lift - Peter Fisher or John LoMonaco

Susie K.
on 8/18/15 6:13 pm - Lubbock, TX
VSG on 04/03/13

Found the pictures, Laura. Thanks!! You look INCREDIBLE!!!!

Tracy D.
on 8/11/15 11:58 am - Papillion, NE
VSG on 05/24/13

Actually, from the reviews I've read and some of the results I've seen, I don't think you can go wrong with either Fisher or LoMonaco.  I would get consultations with both of them and go with your gut feeling on who will do the best job for you.  You may end up having a better rapport with one or the other.  Good luck! 

Tracy  5'3"     HW: 235  SW: 218  CW: 132    M1: -22  M2: -13  M3: -12  M4: -9  M5: -8   M6: -10   M7: -4

Goal reached in 7 months and 1 week

Lower Body Lift w/Dr. Barnthouse 7-8-15

Susie K.
on 8/18/15 5:22 pm - Lubbock, TX
VSG on 04/03/13

Tracy,

Thanks for your input and for taking time to respond.  I'm SO excited about getting this process going.  I've lived with this body for WAY TOO LONG.  Ready to feel good naked.  :-)

Susie

emelar
on 8/11/15 1:37 pm - TX

I don't think you'd go wrong with either LoMonaco or Fisher.

The LBL includes a butt lift.  Yes, fat can be transferred to your ass (Brazilian Butt Lift), but it doesn't always live and some people find themselves just as flat as before.  There's some sort of auto flap augmentation that I've heard of, but never looked into - a flat ass has never been my problem.

I asked my PS about fat transfer in the breasts but he said breast tissue is different from fat found in other parts of the body and, except in cases of reconstruction after masectomy, it doesn't work.

AZDee
on 8/12/15 3:16 pm - Gilbert, AZ

Emelar, you are so right about the fat transfer...Even with some tissue transfers it doesn't all stay in place as was the case with me I had my back flaps (love handles still attached to the blood source sew into my butt, but it still flattened out.  My friend, had a brazilian butt lift with Fisher, who has prefected a new teqh. of making the flaps into a cone and sewing them in place that way for extra fullness...Her bottom game out great and a year later still looks the same.

Crazeru
on 8/14/15 2:42 pm

My Sauceda butt flaps are still in place after 4.5 yrs.  In fact, I was showing them off last night. 

Chris
HW/225 - 5'1" ~ SW/205/after surgery 215 ~ CW/145~ BMI-25.8~Normal BMI 132 ~DS Dr Rabkin 4/17/08
Plastics in Monterrey - See Group on OH Dr Sauceda Jan 13, 2011
LBL, BL, small thigh lift, arms & a full facelift on 1/17/11
UBL 1/21/13
Love my Body by Sauceda

AZDee
on 8/14/15 6:46 pm - Gilbert, AZ

I put something really tight on today and I could see a butt...but normally I don't see it...I know we are our worst critics but I'm not convinced I got much bang for the buck...

AZDee
on 8/15/15 8:44 am - Gilbert, AZ

I just went back on my page here where I have post surgery photos and I guess I never really had much bum after the surgery.  Haha...it just seemed like so much at the time due to the before state I was in before....I even saw a picture of the flanks that were added and they were pretty big, I was just so flat to begin, with... 

AZDee
on 8/15/15 8:36 am - Gilbert, AZ

I would love to see a picture after 4.5 years out...

Susie K.
on 8/18/15 5:27 pm - Lubbock, TX
VSG on 04/03/13

Crazeru - HOW EXCITING on your Beautiful Butt.    Are your pictures on OH?  When I hear y'all talking about what awesome experiences you've had, it just makes me even more impatient.  Thanks for your response.  Any help you can send my way is greatly appreciated.

Susie, 

Most Active