medial thigh lift at the groin! HELP VERY SCARED AND CLUELESS :(

BabyJ127
on 7/14/15 11:33 pm

I went to a PLS today who was very nice but maybe I'm unsure, but don't they remove the excess sagging skin up there too? Besides pulling up!

I had botched Lipo years ago so he was talking about that. I don't want the incision down to me knee but I'm disgusted everyday looking at my inner thigh sagging skin. Does anyone know or understand what I mean? I don't nor can afford anymore useless surgeries aka botched lipo.

Please help your scared WLS friend

J

Iam_with_the_Band
on 7/16/15 9:40 pm

I am not exactly sure of what you're asking.  there are two types of thigh lifts.  A short thigh lift that only addresses the upper groin excess skin and the incision in along the inner groin.  Then the long thigh lift that runs down the outer groin area to the knee on the inner aspect.  It really depends on what you need - I needed the long thigh with massive lipo. 

12/09 and 6/11, 9 skin removal procedures with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey Mexico
Revised to the Sleeve after losing 271 lbs with the LapBand. 

Supergirl7877
on 7/20/15 1:31 pm

It makes total sense. I was so on the fence when I had my thighs done. The inner thigh scars are actually the ones that healed the nicest for me. I was almost crazy though when deciding what to do. 

Pm me and I'll give you the password to my album.  At this point...I am happy that I had them done. 

JA
on 7/21/15 2:41 pm - East Haven, CT

I had a medial thigh lift this past June (6/12) and the inner scars don't quite make it to my knee.  The scars up by my groin area seems to be more of an issue.  However, in this short period of time, they are fading already.  Be sure you see a plastic surgeon that works with bariatric patients and not just a plain old plastic surgeon.  There is a difference.  Good luck.

JA

PS I'm very pleased with my results so far.

Most Active