4 Days out of Tummy Tuck and Breast Reduction

Caligurl99
on 6/21/15 3:12 pm

Obviously I am still very sore being only 4 days out but today my stomach seems even more bloated and really hard. It has been hard and tight  since the surgery (that's what i paid for :)) but today it is sticking out a little more and looks bloated. Is that normal? I just waned some support on here of people who have been through it! :) 

And one of my breast are substantially larger then the other, which was the case before my surgery but I thought he could get them the same size through surgery! Wanted to see if anyone else had the same experience.

And I have gained 15 pounds i'm assuming in water they put into my IV during the surgery but none of that has come off either..... Has anyone experienced any of this?  Its the weekend so my doctor is not in the office but I am going to call first thing in the morning!

Any answers would be greatly appreciated!! 

jenn1469
on 6/21/15 6:32 pm

I had surgery on the 3rd and I barely lost the water weight gain from surgery.

Jennifer

alexmeek
on 6/22/15 11:11 pm

Well I had no such experience but I wish you a good luck for yours...

leepansi
on 6/30/15 2:51 am - texas, NY

yeah i heard that after having any kind of plastic and reconstructive surgery (it could be blepharoplasty before and after , rhinoplasty before and after, breast surgery or tummy reduction )digestion system becomes little week.But if you take proper nutrition and food it become strong again. 

You can talk to your doctor so that he/she could give you proper nutrition of food menu/list and Vitamin supplement that will be helpful for your quick recovery.

leepansi
on 6/25/15 6:53 pm, edited 6/25/15 8:10 pm - texas, NY
emelar
on 6/26/15 8:20 am - TX

Swell hell.  Could go on for days, weeks, or months, depending on how your body heals.  The swelling is from water being retained.  I strongly suggest you stay off of the scale until you feel like the swelling has resolved.

Did you tell him to reduce one of your breasts to even it out?  Even if you didn't, I wouldn't despair yet.  You won't heal evenly on both sides, and one breast might be more swollen than the other.  Give things time to settle down.  But ask him about it at your follow-up.

Most Active