Differences between before and after plastic surgery effect

leepansi
on 5/17/15 11:55 pm - texas, NY

Hi,

I would like to share with you that I am thinking of doing botox filler facial injection. I can see wrinkles and crap on my face skin especially in my forehead since few months and I also have the sweating problem especially in the T-zone of my face. Because of sweat my t-zone skin becomes oily and that causes pimple and pimple never leaves without any marks. So I need to remove this pimple marks and sweating.

I am thinking of doing it in Korea. I don’t have enough knowledge about the difference in before and after plastic surgery effect? I want to know more about this. Is there anybody who had gone through this type of procedure and if you can see my post, please share your experience with me whether it was bad or good! How much different effect you got in before and after plastic surgery?

Tracy D.
on 5/18/15 7:26 am, edited 5/21/15 3:47 am - Papillion, NE
VSG on 05/24/13

Hi,

I would like to share with you that I am thinking of doing botox or filler facial injection. I can see wrinkles and crap on my face skin especially in my forehead since few months and I also have the sweating problem especially in the T-zone of my face. Because of sweat my t-zone skin becomes oily and that causes pimple and pimple never leaves without any marks. So I need to remove this pimple marks and sweating.

I am thinking of doing it in Korea. I don’t have enough knowledge about the difference in before and after plastic surgery effect? I want to know more about this. Is there anybody who had gone through this type of procedure and if you can see my post, please share your experience with me whether it was bad or good! How much different effect you got in before and after plastic surgery?

Tracy  5'3"     HW: 235  SW: 218  CW: 132    M1: -22  M2: -13  M3: -12  M4: -9  M5: -8   M6: -10   M7: -4

Goal reached in 7 months and 1 week

Lower Body Lift w/Dr. Barnthouse 7-8-15

emelar
on 5/18/15 10:09 am - TX

How does plastic surgery figure in?  Have you already had a facelift?  I have no experience with Botox, but I know people still get it after a facelift.  And I'll second what Tracy said, why go to Korea when there are plenty of surgeons here in the US that'll do Botox injections!

leepansi
on 5/19/15 2:43 pm, edited 5/19/15 2:44 pm - texas, NY

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. No i haven't done face lift yet. Is it necessary or more helpful to have facelift first and then we should have botox? Or it does not matter, if i do botox first and After that if i feel the necessity of faclift......... i will go for that?
I want to do the procedure in Korea because originally i am a citizen of Korea. Though currently i am in Bangladesh for my job purpose.

As i told before i don't have idea about what is cosmetic surgery and i know nothing about its procedure.

emelar
on 5/20/15 8:25 am - TX

A facelift is drastic, full-on surgery.  Avoid it as long a possible.  Try the botox and see if it has the effect you want.  Go to realself.com - there are descriptions of all the various procedures and personal stories about the process and the results.

leepansi
on 5/28/15 9:23 pm, edited 5/28/15 9:25 pm - texas, NY

Ohh , this is so kind of you .
Thank you  so very much for your suggested site.

Can i get there the list of best hospitals in south Korea. Is there any forum category for hospital name and details of doctor as well?

Y D.
on 5/18/15 12:25 pm
VSG on 01/19/15 with

well, botox isn't a filler. or did you mean you want botox and a filler?

botox can make a big difference in the forehead, but it depends on how severe the wrinkling is (a facelift may be preferable). too much botox can make the brows droop.

Sherrie P.
on 5/20/15 6:57 pm
RNY on 02/06/13

Botox will help wrinkles - especially forhead and crows feet around the eyes. It is NOT a filler. Fillers are typically injected into the cheeks and lips for volume loss.  Neither are as good or as permanent as a face lift - but you are talking hundreds vs. thousands.

Revision Lapband to RNY 2-6-2013   HW: 286  Pre-Op Diet: 277  Surgery Day: 265  Goal: 155  CW: 155

Plastic surgery 8/28/2014: Brachioplasty, mastopexy, & abdominoplasty.

Plastic surgery 1/27/2015: Butt Lift

David147
on 5/21/15 12:17 am

Plastic surgeons do a lot of different surgeries, from the cosmetic things you are probably thinking about, to breast reconstruction following cancer, to re-implanting severed fingers, to suturing lacerations on little girls' faces, to tissue flaps to cover decubitus ulcers, and much, much more. 

Each surgery has its own risks and benefits, and the surgeon discusses that with each patient.

alexclinton
on 5/28/15 5:58 am

Yes, Botox can help you to remove your forehead wrinkles and unwanted marks that you might get due to pimples. After the Botox treatment, patients are asked to abstain from intense physical exercise; otherwise, your normal routines can be resumed immediately. It doesn't need any recovery time. I don't think that through the Botox, your sweating problem can be solved. You have to ask your doctor for the appropriate solution to that problem.

Most Active