Face Lift : Noticeable scarring?

Iam_with_the_Band
on 5/1/15 5:24 pm

What on earth are you talking about?

12/09 and 6/11, 9 skin removal procedures with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey Mexico
Revised to the Sleeve after losing 271 lbs with the LapBand. 

A_Whole_New_Me
on 5/7/15 8:57 pm

Dr Sauceda did my face/neck 17 days ago and the incisions in front of my ears are almost invisible already.

I swear losing the empty double chin has shaved about 15 years off my face.  

I am blessed to have been able to have Dr S do my surgery. 

Tricia

"We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty." ~ Maya Angelou

kramersinkotz
on 5/7/15 9:18 pm

Do you recommend doing body and face separately? That's a huge question is if it's worth getting it all done at once. I'm planning a lower body lift w/ butt aug, breast lift w/aug, arms, and thighs. Plus, the face, neck, and eyelids a couple days later. 

A_Whole_New_Me
on 5/7/15 9:52 pm

Dr Sauceda will usually allow body and face work in a single trip but not on the same day. Body work is usuallly first, followed 3 or 4 days later by face/neck work.

I had an upper body lift, arms, breast lift & augmentation and lipo done 3 weeks ago today and then the face/neck 4 days later.

The timing was perfect and I would do it again in a heartbeat.

Tricia

"We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty." ~ Maya Angelou

kramersinkotz
on 5/7/15 11:16 pm

Wow! Thank you! I feel a lot better. 😊

AngelaBourne
on 6/22/15 11:14 pm

It's been over an year ago since I underwent the face lift surgery. It was done by Dr. Philip Solomon of Solomon Facial Plastic in Toronto. The scarring left by the surgery is hidden above the hair line. To be frank, I didn't have any issues with the scarring. One of my friends also have undergone a face lift surgery but not in the same clinic where I did mine. She said that the scars remained pinkish for several months and now it has turned to a white color. 

David147
on 8/1/15 1:37 am

There is anti scar cream you can buy and also makeup will cover it up

Most Active