wrinkle reduction with skin elasticity ensurance

leepansi
on 4/26/15 6:50 pm - texas, NY

I live in Seoul (South Korea). Recently i saw in a Korean Cosmetic surgery website that in terms of Anti-aging, It takes only 30 minutes to remove deep inside wrinkles with no incision. So have decided to do ten lifting in my face to get release from wrinkle around my eyes , lower chin and want to bring back skin elasticity.

Can anyone suggest me better regarding this matter should i go for ten lifting or not ?

David147
on 5/21/15 1:09 am

Retin-A is a vitamin A derivative which has been prescribed by dermatologists to combat aging for over 20 years. It started out as a treatment for acne, but patients using Retin-A for this purpose soon discovered that their skin became firmer, smoother and younger-looking as a result of the treatment. Dermatologists then began researching the benefits of Retin-A as an anti-aging treatment.

• Retin-A works by increasing cell turnover within the skin, stimulating collagen production, and exfoliating the top layers of skin to reveal, fresher younger-looking skin underneath.
  • In addition to decreasing the appearance of wrinkles, it can prevent new ones from forming, fade discoloration and sun damage, reduce the risks of developing skin cancer and improve the skin's texture and elasticity.
  • Currently, Retin-A is the only topical treatment for wrinkles that is FDA approved. It is extremely effective, and doctors and patients alike swear by the results.
Most Active