Rhinoplasty and Buccal Fat Removal next week

Y D.
on 3/31/15 6:24 am
VSG on 01/19/15 with

well, I broke my foot and I have a little downtime from work. I consulted with a couple PS and found one I like, and said the foot is not an issue.

i don't need a lot of work done on my nose, just a bit of reshaping for a more feminine look. And bye-bye chipmunk cheeks...even at my ideal weigt I still have a "fat face". Even though I'm still losing weight im combining it with my rhino since I already know my facial structure when I'm at my happy weight. I always had fat-face slim-body syndrome.

i will be able to go home same day, and recovery is about 7-10 days. Which is when I'm planning to go back to work. I just needed some time off to rest and elevate my foot, and throwing this in takes another thing off my list without having to take more time off later.

after I hit goal, my next PS moves are a BL/BA, TT, and BBL. Which I can hopefully look forward to in the summer or fall.

so has anyone had rhino/Buccal fat removal and has any tips?

ill be sure to post pix.

thanks wish me luck!

Iam_with_the_Band
on 3/31/15 6:59 am

Good luck! I have a chubby face too but know that as we age our face tend to sink and look hallow, so I just had a face lift and now I love my round face. It's good you'll have time to recover. 

12/09 and 6/11, 9 skin removal procedures with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey Mexico
Revised to the Sleeve after losing 271 lbs with the LapBand. 

Y D.
on 4/3/15 1:09 am
VSG on 01/19/15 with

Thanks for the well wishes! I'm excited, but nervous, never had PS before.

Y D.
on 4/8/15 2:33 am
VSG on 01/19/15 with

1 day post-op, doing well. Dr. G was amazing. Hoping for great results!! 

Pix and posts on my realself thread HERE

Most Active