BL + implant sizing... how did you decide?

Jennifer K.
on 4/7/15 1:58 am - Phoenix , AZ

I was always a full D when I was overweight... when I went to the surgeon I said I wanted to be a full C/small D, which I am now. My friend had implants years ago and kept telling me go bigger I would not be happy... well after surgery you are swollen... and you are swollen for a while.... then the swelling goes down and you see your "real" boobs... and of course, I wish I had gone bigger.. hard to see the bigger boobs, then they shrink down. Hindsight being 20/20 I would have went for a D... I wouldn't want to be bigger than that because it would be "too big", its not the size as much as I would like the gap between the breasts to be smaller which would be achieved with a larger implant.... however on the flip side... if I had gone bigger than I am now, I see shopping for tops being much harder... even at a full C/small D I find tops that don't have stretch are too tight on the chest... tshirts and what not are no problem... but a lot of the stuff that is in style these days just doesn't work for me.

First visit to surgeon - 288 ~ bmi 45.1
2 week pre-op 252 ~ bmi 39.5
Total lost - 153 Since surgery - 117!
Goal weight - 155 (mine) 180 (surgeons)
Current weight - 135 (2020 I lost 10lbs due to dedicating myself to working out more and being in better shape)

Extended TT, lipo, fat injections - 11/2011

BA/BL/Arm Lift - 7/2014

Scar revision on arms - 3/2015

HALO laser on arms/neck 9/2016

Thigh lift 10/2020

Mythroment43
on 4/20/15 7:30 pm

The size should  decided according to your requirements, but it’s better to seek advice from your doctor too, because Your doctor can examine your health condition and see if you are a good candidate for the surgery. If your requirements are not meeting with your health condition, then go for doctor’s choice. Recently I had a breast enlargement with the guidance of an expert surgeon in Sarnia. I recommended him for a 550cc, but he examined me and said that a about my physique and done 330cc will be better for me. I am comfortable and happy with it. That was a wise decision. Always seek advice from the expert surgeons before taking any decision. All the best.

Most Active