Plastic Surgeon in Tracy, California.

KarenRochelle
on 4/3/15 7:33 am - Stockton, CA

I am checking out Dr. Thomas McNemar in Trace and he is also in San Ramon I think. Anyone have used him. Tell me your feelings. I have a big book to read on plastics for bariatric patients. Thank you all.

Mell
on 4/7/15 2:30 am

I used John Connolly with PAMF in Mountain View, a bit far but he specializes in abdominal procedures for post bariatric he did an awesome job on me.

Mell
Start weight: 320
At surgery:  300
Current:      185
Goal:           175

KarenRochelle
on 4/7/15 3:42 am - Stockton, CA

Hi Mell, Thank you for responding. Right now i have the referral to see Dr. McNemar. Only one referral at a time. I have some others to consider too. Did you consider others before deciding on Dr. Connolly? What was the major reason you chose Dr. Connolly? This Dr. McNemar also does post-bariatric patients and that is one reason I picked him and because he is closer than some. What did you have done plastic-wise. Your recuperation time? Anything else you can tell me? And what hospital does he service at?

Karen

Mell
on 4/8/15 6:09 am

I also consulted with Dr. Bates at PAMF in Palo Alto, he was too Hollywood (best I can describe) for me.  I really had not intentions on showing my body off in a bikini or anything and I felt that an anchor cut was best for me and Dr. Bates does not do them.  

Dr. Connolly suggested it before I ask about the anchor, he was very realistic I never felt I was going to be perfect nor did he give that impression to me.  I look great though, well I feel great!  He initially removed over 10lbs of skin then I had a revision (had to have my lap band port swapped) and he took a bit more off the top area and I really have a figure now.  Recovery was rough, much worse than I expected the first time I did not feel like myself for nearly a month.  He performed it outpatient at the El Camino Hospital Surgery Center in Mountain View.  He is just awesome, very straight forward, honest, and comforting.  

Mell
Start weight: 320
At surgery:  300
Current:      185
Goal:           175

Most Active