In your opinion is this the result of a tummy tuck?

Huneypie
on 3/12/15 5:16 am - London, United Kingdom
DS on 07/24/12

I don't have any stretch marks, so I'm hoping for a reasonable result.

Wow, looking at you're siggy you're practically half the person you were - congrats!! :-)

Lowish BMI? See Lightweights Board! Lightweight Creed For more on DS see www.DSfacts.com
If you don't have peace, it isn't because someone took it from you; you gave it away. You cannot always control what happens to you, but you can control what happens in you John C Maxwell 
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.comSleeve 2010 Dr López Corvala, Mexico. DS 2012 Dr Himpens, Belgium

I  my DS  

andrewt159
on 3/17/15 8:33 pm - beverly hills, CA

Yes, I also feel the same and this is the perfect result of tummy tuck surgery. She looks like a real sports person.

Huneypie
on 3/17/15 8:49 pm - London, United Kingdom
DS on 07/24/12

Yep, that navel definitely looks like the result of a TT.  I gotta say that I'd be very happy with that outcome if I ever get a TT!! :-)

Lowish BMI? See Lightweights Board! Lightweight Creed For more on DS see www.DSfacts.com
If you don't have peace, it isn't because someone took it from you; you gave it away. You cannot always control what happens to you, but you can control what happens in you John C Maxwell 
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.comSleeve 2010 Dr López Corvala, Mexico. DS 2012 Dr Himpens, Belgium

I  my DS  

ravenbrown
on 3/23/15 1:15 am - TX
VSG on 10/08/12

I don't think that looks like the result of a TT.  I think that looks like a very young, very fit girl who has never been overweight.  However, you can get really great results with a TT.  I had minimal stretch marks that were caused by pregnancy (I had a tall, skinny baby - 7lbs 13oz and 23 inches - who is still very tall and very skinny).  I think my results were pretty good for someone who lost over 100 pounds and has been pregnant.  You just need a good surgeon.  I love my PS.  Baked him cupcakes & made him toffee for Christmas :)

photo image-8.jpg

Huneypie
on 3/23/15 3:09 am, edited 3/23/15 3:10 am - London, United Kingdom
DS on 07/24/12

Wow, you look great... and even sideways on too!!

I still think it's the result of a TT due to her belly button looking funny.  I'm not saying she hasn't worked hard just that I strongly suspect she had some help from a surgeon, which is great.

BTW here are some KK fat pics.  No, I'm not hating on her it's just that she has been overweight in the past and I wanna know some of her secrets!!

KK1

I  my DS  

Most Active