Booked my flight and hotel

jenn1469
on 2/26/15 1:01 am

i am so excited as days get closer. I am staying at tician on tj Mexico from June 3-9 Amy one else gonna be there at this time. I am going alone so looking for buddy.

Jennifer

I_am_Beautiful
on 2/28/15 3:01 am

I am so excited for you!  I traveled to Tijuana alone on several different times for my surgeries, so if you need any help or advice, let me know. I will be happy to help.

jenn1469
on 2/28/15 5:42 am

Have you seen dr Javier Garcia 

Jennifer

jenn1469
on 2/28/15 6:32 am

I'm staying at a hotel not those houses with nurses so if you stayed at hotel which one

i been to Mexico many times to vacation but never alone. Did you take money with you or did you use bank cards. Sorry so many questions I'm not really scared but will be there 6 days alone I never been alone that long lol I'm gonna be so bored

Jennifer

I_am_Beautiful
on 2/28/15 11:06 pm

I stayed at the Hotel Hacienda del Rìo.  It is in the Zona Rio area which is located blocks away from my plastic surgeon's clinic and surgery center. Nice area.  I walked all around.  Where are you staying? May I ask who is your plastic surgeon?  

I took money with me for meals and tips, because I used room service after my surgery when I was at the hotel.  Mmmmm, the food was delicious! I used US dollars as well as pesos.  When you buy something they will give you change back in either US dollars or pesos.  Before I left the states, I called my credit card company and told them I would be using my credit card Mexico, that way, they would not turn my card off because they are so cautious of fraudulent  activity.

You are going to be fine alone.  Trust me, I relaxed and focused on my body healing as much as possible.  Remember, if you go home too soon, it is always something to do at home.  However, during your hotel recovery time, your body can get all the rest and relaxation it needs to heal.  I ate. I slept. I watched Netflix.

Best times ever, eh? 

jenn1469
on 3/1/15 1:33 am

Sounds wonderful I'm staying at tician hotel and my surgeon is dr Javier Garcia. I'm having revision on Brest w implants, tummy tuck, liposuction and if I have enough fat to transfer to my butt. I'm so excited. So is room service expensive? I'm taking 600 with me I already paid my hotel and medicine is already paid for. Is that enough?

Jennifer

I_am_Beautiful
on 3/1/15 10:50 pm

That is more than enough money. Ordering food through room service is not expensive.  If you leave a credit card number at the front desk and tell them it is for room service, then you do not have to worry about counting money and paying every time they bring you food, only the tip for the person that brings your food.   You can pay cash for it all at the same time when you check out, and they will not charge your credit card.  Everyone there works for tips, so have your $1 dollar bills ready.  Bring lots of small bills. 

jenn1469
on 3/1/15 1:35 am

Zooey I forgot to post I will stay 5 days after surgery.

Jennifer

jenn1469
on 3/1/15 11:19 pm

Ok thanks so much

Jennifer

I_am_Beautiful
on 3/2/15 11:12 pm

You are going to do great! Those 5 days are going to pass by quickly. 

Most Active