PLEASE RESPOND Plastic Surgery?

gram247
on 2/18/15 4:30 am

Thanks. 

I hope I gave you some helpful information. 

(deactivated member)
on 2/20/15 3:43 pm - Mexico

I am the administrator of a Yanez Plastic Surgery. Doctor Martin Yanez has more than 20 years of experience.  We do plastic surgeries on bariatric patients on a daily basis.
We offer a mommy makeover package that includes Tummy Tuck, Breast implants and Lipo (5 areas: waist and back)
The cost if $7495.00 dollars.

• Anesthesia fees
  • Hospital or surgical facility costs
  • Medical tests (blood analysis)
  • Post-surgery garments
  • Surgeon’s fee
  • Hotel (not included if accompanied by guest Add $60 per night) 
  • Transportation (From and to San Diego airport)

How much time do you need to wait after your bariatric surgery? well it depends on how much weight you have lost.
We have had patients with significant weight loss within 6 months after their sleeve.

The more weight you lose the better.  We will do a tummy tuck but if there is too much fat you may want  to come back for a lipo of the abdomen 6 months later)
We don't accept insurance.
For a MMO, you will need to stay 6 nights with us. You may go back to work 2 weeks after surgery but no bending no lifting etc..
6 weeks after the surgery, you can start exercising gradually.
We offer Fat Transfer to the buttock for $500.00
The only extra procedure we add to a MMO is either an arm lift or a thigh lift.

The quote given here is for a regular Tummy tuck. 
If the skin is hanging from the side of your waist, you may need an extended Tummy Tuck.
For patients who have lost significant weight a circular Tummy Tuck may be needed.  

If you have any question, I am here to help

Sincerely

Nicolas

David147
on 7/4/15 12:58 am

Plastic surgery hurts. I'm not too sure about the nose jobs, but the double eyelid surgeries take about 6 months to heal, and until then, you're all swollen up :). And it honestly, doesn't look natural a lot of the time. It's the harmony of all your facial features together that create beauty, not individual features based off of others.

David147
on 7/4/15 1:03 am

Plastic surgery hurts. I'm not too sure about the nose jobs, but the double eyelid surgeries take about 6 months to heal, and until then, you're all swollen up :). And it honestly, doesn't look natural a lot of the time. It's the harmony of all your facial features together that create beauty, not individual features based off of others. 

Most Active