surgeons

-Amanda-
on 1/13/15 12:32 am

Hello everyone,

I live in the Midwest and I have had the worst luck trying to find a plastics surgeon, does anyone know anyone who

had work done or know how I can find a great surgeon with out checking the yellow pages? ive looked on here in my zip code and zip codes close with no luck at all.

emelar
on 1/13/15 1:49 am - TX

Look on realself.  I think it has a more comprehensive list of plastic surgeons.

nopainnogain
on 1/13/15 1:58 am

You can find Plastic Surgeon reviews from all over the country on Real Self. 

Crazeru
on 1/13/15 4:12 am

Make sure that those you interview, have worked with massive weight loss patients.  Most likely, you'll have to travel for PS.

I went to Monterrey Mexico for my PS as I wanted everything done at one time, so I'd only have to take off and have one healing period off work.  We have an active group here on OH.  You can click on Dr Sauceda in my siggy line. 

Chris
HW/225 - 5'1" ~ SW/205/after surgery 215 ~ CW/145~ BMI-25.8~Normal BMI 132 ~DS Dr Rabkin 4/17/08
Plastics in Monterrey - See Group on OH Dr Sauceda Jan 13, 2011
LBL, BL, small thigh lift, arms & a full facelift on 1/17/11
UBL 1/21/13
Love my Body by Sauceda

Stacy_WLS
on 1/14/15 2:47 am

Id recommend asking your surgeon from the weight loss surgery to give you recommendations.  I consulted with the surgeon's mine recommended (in Chicago) and was unhappy with their experience on patients with massive weight loss.

There are some very experienced doctors out of the University of Chicago, but I found what I was looking for in medical tourism (Dr. Sauceda).

Good Luck! 

VSG: 12/12/13, LBL, small TL, BL/BA: 11/7/14 Twins 12/9/18 HW after Twins 260. 5'10 37 years old - Stacy_WLS (MFP)

Dave G.
on 1/14/15 6:38 am

I don't know where you are in the midwest, but I can HIGHLY recommend one in Dubuque, Iowa.  Dr. Erin Kennedy is the best!!!  I can give you more information if you are interested.

andrewt159
on 2/4/15 2:31 pm - beverly hills, CA

There are so many well known plastic surgeons in the Midwest; you can look for them over the Internet. Go to Realself.com, a website with lots of information on plastic surgery. You can clear all your doubts. Certified plastic surgeons will answer your questions here. I am sure your queries will be satisfactorily resolved.

Most Active