Real Bra -- now they feel HUGE!

Stacy_WLS
on 1/4/15 11:57 pm

So I am a little over 8 weeks out.  I finally got some correctly sized bras (36DDD / 38DD -- funny nearly the same size I was naturally in college).  

Now that I have a normal bra on instead of compression or a sports bra, I feel like my boobs are humongous!  Does this feeling go away?  

VSG: 12/12/13, LBL, small TL, BL/BA: 11/7/14 Twins 12/9/18 HW after Twins 260. 5'10 37 years old - Stacy_WLS (MFP)

ravenbrown
on 1/5/15 5:20 am - TX
VSG on 10/08/12

I was told not to buy bras until 12 weeks out because of swelling.  I still haven't bought a regular bra since they suck, and I work from home.  I wear bralets or nipple covers or nothing.  Your boobs feel humongous because they are :)  I'm a 34DDD or 32F depending on the bra, so I feel you.  They will feel more like your own boobs and less like watermelons glued to your chest once some more time has passed.  Just revel in how fantastic they are.

Nikke2003
on 1/9/15 1:09 am - PA
VSG on 05/13/13

hahaha there is nobody that likes their own boobs more than Deena!! haaaaaa, love it!!! :)

For more info on my journey & goals, visit my blog at http://flirtybythirty.wordpress.com

ravenbrown
on 1/9/15 1:15 am - TX
VSG on 10/08/12

Hahaha have you seen my boobs?  They are fantastic :)  Although, I still don't know how to dress the damn things.  I just need to be topless all the time so you can seen them in their full glory.  I think it's because I didn't even consider my boobs really.  I was so focused on the LBL and FINALLY having a flat tummy that the boobs were just this huge, amazing thing that I'm so surprised I love so much (and they are HUGE)

Nikke2003
on 1/9/15 2:54 am - PA
VSG on 05/13/13

hahahahaha I think I saw a pic of those beautiful boobies in a tube top awhile back... but that's it. I just absolutely love how much you love them... I get a real kick out of it!!! I like my boobs... don't love them... haha, but at this point... beggars can't be choosers!!!

Listen, I love men... but I am absolutely sure that if I saw you on the street I would sneak more than a peek my friend!! hahahahaha

For more info on my journey & goals, visit my blog at http://flirtybythirty.wordpress.com

ravenbrown
on 1/9/15 4:10 am - TX
VSG on 10/08/12

I love men too, especially strong, fit men with some scruffiness.  Yummm.  But I have always appreciated a nice rack.  Women are beautiful.  Curves are beautiful.  :)  I've always been weird about my boobs.  Dudes always dug 'em because they were big, but they were just not pretty IMO.  With the lift and the implants, they finally look like how boobs are supposed to look so I'm a little obsessed.  After pregnancy, breastfeeding and massive weight loss, they were soooooo sad and deflated.  I have never been able to go without a bra because they were shaped oddly, and now I don't ever have to wear a bra because they are round, high and perfectly shaped.  So I revel in my boobie glory!  Heck, we paid for this and we worked hard for it too, might as well love it

Nikke2003
on 1/12/15 1:38 am - PA
VSG on 05/13/13

I'm right there with you girl! I dont think there is anything wrong with getting what we want lol. I don't mind my boobs.. but i do wish they had a fuller shape - that is not to say that I think they look bad though! But, as far as looking pretty... I totally get what you're saying!!

Ihearttennis
on 1/6/15 12:21 am - LA
VSG on 04/24/13

I can't wait to try a real bra!! Right now mine are still so sore (I had huge blisters underneath from the tape and now they are scabbing and look disgusting). They haven't dropped yet and are still swollen and kind of look like alien boobs.  The good news though is they are getting better every day.  Right now they seem huge to me and I hope they go down when the swelling subsides.

When are you able to sleep on your side? I tried last night but felt like I couldn't breathe and my breasts hurt.

"Whether you believe you can or you can't ....you are right! " by Henry Ford

Stacy_WLS
on 1/6/15 1:00 am

I don't remember when I started sleeping on my side.  I think I was able to prop myself with pillows relatively easily.  now (~8-9 weeks) it is no real issue.  

VSG: 12/12/13, LBL, small TL, BL/BA: 11/7/14 Twins 12/9/18 HW after Twins 260. 5'10 37 years old - Stacy_WLS (MFP)

emelar
on 1/6/15 1:04 am - TX

I was able to sleep on my side right away.  I had on a compression vest and hugged a pillow.

Most Active