Face/neck lift

LindaAPerez123
on 1/14/15 2:27 pm - Canada

A facelift surgery helps to improve the overall appearance of the face and jaw. It helps to reduce facial wrinkles and other tell tale signs of aging. Definitely it’s better for you to go for a facelift . If you are willing to go to Toronto , I would recommend Dr Michael Kreidstein  for a facelift procedure http://www.drkreidstein.com/facelift-surgery-toronto.php . I know many patients who have undergone a facelift and several other cosmetic procedures at his clinic and are happy with the results.

wert
on 1/14/15 11:59 pm - MN

Thank you all for your recommendations. I’m looking into having it done. 

5'5"  Age 63  HW 212  SW 200 Currently 8 pounds below goal
Jacque 

KarenHalligen
on 1/22/15 1:41 pm

I would recommend Dr. Solomon with whom I had my face lift. I thought I would no longer look like myself after the surgery and that was the only fear I had. But now I am incredibly happy to see how naturally the facelift resulted. I have got a less saggy neck, more open eyes, overall a refreshed look. The clinic is in Toronto. So I don’t know whether it’s possible for you to come here. Anyway, find a good surgeon and get a look that you wish. All the best. And keep posted on how you are doing.

Most Active