Post Plastics

Karamay
on 12/22/14 10:27 pm - NJ
DS on 12/18/12

Thank you for your post!  I had a LBL, arms, & breast lift on 12/11/14 and still feel fresh out of surgery!!!  If it were not for the percocets, I would be completely unbearable!!!  My poor husband has almost reached saint status !  It is so nice to know I am not alone!  This is unlike any other surgery recovery I have had.... and I had 2 C-sections & a DS!  They were so easy in comparison!  The other surgeries were 'linear' in nature!  Each day I would get better....not with this recovery!  One day I will feel OK and the next, I'll feel horrible!  UUGGHH!!!! I hope this gets better soon!  I too had about 5 lbs of tissue/ fat removed....went into surgery at 129 & weighed the other day at 127.  Surgeon feels I have about 5 lbs of water weight... So hopefully I'll be about 122-123 at the end of this!  I do not have an appetite either, but I am sure it will rear it's ugly head soon!  I just wish I knew when the swelling will go down!  I still cannot stand upright yet and my belly is so swollen I cannot 'see' my results!  My arms look great, but so far have been the worst part of this entire process!  My breasts look nice & perky...just what I wanted & have been the easiest part of my recovery! Well enough *****in'!  Good luck to you in your recovery!  Just know you are not alone!  I am sitting here miserable too!

DS (Lap) on 12/18/12 w/ Dr. Onopchenko, HW- 242, SW- 231, GW- 130  Height - 5'3"

Karen R.
on 12/24/14 12:03 am
RNY on 04/14/13

I saw the doctor yesterday for my first follow-up and he was thrilled.  I've been standing upright since day four and really am decently mobile.  That being said, going to his office and making two other short stops on the way home just wiped me.  So I slept away most of the day.  I totally agree about it being a bummer you can't really see the results yet.  I have faith they'e there.  :-)  I guess all we can do is hope for patience.  Best of luck to you!  Thanks for reminding me I'm not alone.  :-)

5'4" | Pre Surgery BMI:  40.7 | Current BMI:  20.8 | SW:  237 |  CW:  121 |  GW:  125

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Most Active