Swelling, swelling and more swelling post tt

Needanewbeginning
on 11/30/14 3:00 am - Barrie, Canada
RNY on 05/21/13

Hahaha omg you made me laugh and it hurts lol but that's so funny!

I really hope they figure all this out for you so please keep me posted on your results.

Get well soon pal.

Annette 

Starting weight: 334 lbs.Starting opti weight: 323 lbs, Surgery weight 303 lbs.Surgery-May 21st, 2013 with Dr Hagen at HRRH Goal weight 165 lbs reached at 13 months. Current weight 156 lbs

cutekatie
on 12/2/14 10:16 am
RNY on 05/16/12

So glad things are going well.

One thing I did was take pictures on a weekly basis. I didn't realize how swollen I was until I started comparing week to week. As others have said it's crazy how swollen you get at the end of the day.

I'm so happy you are so positive about your surgery. It scares me when people are so negative and obsessed about their plastic surgery.

HW 282 OW 273 SW 247 CW 232

Needanewbeginning
on 12/2/14 11:12 am - Barrie, Canada
RNY on 05/21/13

Thanks Katie, great advise! I have been taking photos every couple of days, seems now that I can only shower every second day for a couple of weeks it's really the best time to get the full shot lol! It's nice to see the bruising has now slowed and seems to be not that horrible purple and turning lighter shades, ah yes those pretty colours! 

Positive is the only way to be throughout all this otherwise we are sure to be frustrated and start to wonder was it the right thing to do, I am still HELL yeah!!!!

Annette 

Starting weight: 334 lbs.Starting opti weight: 323 lbs, Surgery weight 303 lbs.Surgery-May 21st, 2013 with Dr Hagen at HRRH Goal weight 165 lbs reached at 13 months. Current weight 156 lbs

Most Active