Just want to whine...and/or cry!

Sunshine Will Be
Skinny !

on 12/4/14 7:12 am
VSG on 02/14/11 with
No, I'm not saying I gained due to the excess skin. The skin has always been there. I gained per my doctors instruction. (Backstory: I spent 4 months in the hospital after my surgery. Had absolutely nothing to do with my VSG but it played a part. My daughter had the stomach flu, gave me the stomach flu, yada, yada 4 months later I finally get home, have to learn to walk, regrow my hair (it ALL feel out), saw a nutritionist monthly, lost short term memory, was told I had MS (I do not) my balance is screwed up etc.) But by the grace of God I survived! So I got to goal and stayed there for 3 years and I went under my goal and my doctor was concerned because a few of my vitamin levels started dropping again and I did look a little emaciated. So I've gained and I'm relosing (or should I say attempting to) the skin at my lowest was pretty bad and it kept me probably 2 sizes larger than I would be if it were gone. However with the weight came back the fat. So my loose skin filled in. I have the saggy skin butt in the front aka my stomach. My insurance is HORRIBLE. I have BCBS! Sorry TMI.

Follow my Journey on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/SunshineWillBeSkinny
and my Blog:
http://www.sunshinewillbeskinny.blogspot.com
 I am 5'5"

Jennifer K.
on 12/8/14 10:09 pm - Phoenix , AZ

I have worked a 2nd job for years to fund my plastic surgery... for the TT in 2011 I used care credit, credit cards and cash then worked to pay it off after which took just under 2 years... not the smartest I know but I was just really ready to get that stomach flub gone. I just had my 2nd round of arm lift/BA BL in July and used care credit again and paid the rest in cash. Ill have the surgery paid off in a years time to avoid any interest charges. Once this is paid off and I save a little more money I will have my last round of surgery which will be a thigh lift. So far I have spent around $32,000 and it has been worth every penny.

First visit to surgeon - 288 ~ bmi 45.1
2 week pre-op 252 ~ bmi 39.5
Total lost - 153 Since surgery - 117!
Goal weight - 155 (mine) 180 (surgeons)
Current weight - 135 (2020 I lost 10lbs due to dedicating myself to working out more and being in better shape)

Extended TT, lipo, fat injections - 11/2011

BA/BL/Arm Lift - 7/2014

Scar revision on arms - 3/2015

HALO laser on arms/neck 9/2016

Thigh lift 10/2020

Most Active