Phase 1 plastics officially booked!

GoBlueGirl1998
on 11/18/14 1:14 am - MI

Congrats!! I hope the surgery goes well and make sure you post afterwards!!!

Jennifer K.
on 11/18/14 5:02 am - Phoenix , AZ

I had a TT 3 years ago and thought it would really change my life because I always focused on my stomach... it did give me a confidence boost and opened some doors for me, but this past July I had an arm lift, BA/BL and it really has given me a HUGE confidence boost, I am THRILLED with having "normal" arms and boobs back where they should be.

I will say the recovery was a lot more with this than the TT... you have to keep the arms out of the sun, put on sunscreen and massage the scars to keep them flat.... the boobs require exercises to make the implants drop etc, since you only have the arms at least its 1 thing... the TT I didn't have to do as much, but its allllllllll worth it. I cannot wait until Spring and to be fully healed so I can wear anything I want and not be self conscious about the chicken wings flapping or being so sweaty from the extra skin.

First visit to surgeon - 288 ~ bmi 45.1
2 week pre-op 252 ~ bmi 39.5
Total lost - 153 Since surgery - 117!
Goal weight - 155 (mine) 180 (surgeons)
Current weight - 135 (2020 I lost 10lbs due to dedicating myself to working out more and being in better shape)

Extended TT, lipo, fat injections - 11/2011

BA/BL/Arm Lift - 7/2014

Scar revision on arms - 3/2015

HALO laser on arms/neck 9/2016

Thigh lift 10/2020

Pebbles4729
on 11/20/14 1:06 pm

HI, I will be one week out from my Brachioplasty and it has been the best money I have ever spent.  I workout a lot but it was getting me down that no matter what I did I could not get rid of the wings and it was a constant reminder of what my obesity did to my body.  So far the healing process has been much easier than I thought.  The only real pain I felt was in my right armpit where I would get these feeling like I was being poked by a fork.  Turns out it was the top of my drain, got them removed today and haven't had that pain since.  Good luck!  You will be so happy!

I would attach a picture but I don't know how to do it in this forum

Height 5'4"  HW - 271  SW - 229  CW- 115 (20 lbs below goal)

St 

Pebbles4729
on 11/20/14 1:21 pm
Most Active