Got a quote today for an extended abdominoplasty and breast lift...

Nikke2003
on 10/21/14 4:18 am - PA
VSG on 05/13/13

I would've written exactly what Karamay did! You've read my posts, so you already know about my experience.... but to comment on the driving thing.... I drove probably 3 1/2 - 4 hours several times to meet with Dr. Capella and it was totally worth it. I'm almost 4 weeks out and still VERY happy I did this. He does incredibly work, does it efficiently (all 3 procedures in 5 1/2 hours) and the price is amazing at $19,500! I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone!!

For more info on my journey & goals, visit my blog at http://flirtybythirty.wordpress.com

Patty T.
on 10/23/14 12:57 pm - Boalsburg, PA

Still a pre-op, but I wanted to float the idea of time under anesthesia. I guess it disturbed me that a procedure could take longer due to having only one surgeon. I'd go for a more complete team if it meant less time in sleepyland. Maybe that's also one of the reasons some PS don't want to combine too many procedures at once.

Just a thought!

AngryViking
on 10/17/14 4:42 am
RNY on 07/17/14

Em, that is very exciting!  And I will say that it's also crazy expensive.  LOL  That being said, I am 100% in favor of post-surgery plastics and I will be following you down this same road in the near future.  I want to have all the things!

Dcgirl
on 10/17/14 5:00 am - DC
RNY on 12/16/13

Amen sister...it's not even a matter of want as much as need.  I know I just need to be patient and wait until I reach the weight my body settles at, and then wait and make sure I am done losing...so it's looking like mid or late next year.  Sigh...

Well worth $20k or more as an investment in my current healthy body!  :)

(deactivated member)
on 10/17/14 4:58 am - RIVERDALE, NJ

Good luck I cant wait till im at that point...20g isnt that bad

Dcgirl
on 10/17/14 5:02 am - DC
RNY on 12/16/13

Well you're fortunate you are in the state with the plastic surgeon I see mentioned most often on here - Dr. Cappella in Ramsey, NJ :)  A member named Nikke just had an LBL, BA, and arms done and even two weeks out she looks INCREDIBLE.  I don't see your surgery date listed but you will lose that 100 lbs before you know it if you follow your plan :)

Crazeru
on 10/17/14 7:11 am

If you take pics from the front, side, back and other side, send to [email protected] he'll get back to you with a quote.  It's nice to compare.  You may be able to add in the other surgeries for the same price. 

I had the LBL, BL, arms and sm thigh lift (inside groin area only - pulls up the fatty/skin where your legs rub together).  4 days later a full neck/face lift including upper and lower lids.  I was 59 and took off 8 weeks.  I did go back in 2013 for an upper body lift to get rid of the rest of the skin/fat on my upper back.

Chris
HW/225 - 5'1" ~ SW/205/after surgery 215 ~ CW/145~ BMI-25.8~Normal BMI 132 ~DS Dr Rabkin 4/17/08
Plastics in Monterrey - See Group on OH Dr Sauceda Jan 13, 2011
LBL, BL, small thigh lift, arms & a full facelift on 1/17/11
UBL 1/21/13
Love my Body by Sauceda

Jody ***
on 10/20/14 10:51 pm - Brighton, MI
RNY on 10/21/08 with

I have heard others say their Dr said no BL and BA at the same time.  I had mine done at the same time, with the implants put under the muscle and have had no issues with it.  My Dr did say because of my skin elasticity it wouldn't be able to support an implant on top of the muscle.  You may want to ask where he puts his implants.  All Dr's are different.

Definitely get another quote.  As far as back to work in a few days, even from home - you might re-evaluate that.  It's a MAJOR surgery and I was wiped for a week before I felt alive again and it was 2 before I was "getting to normal" - that was with the extended TT.  I did have 2 surgeries and my surgeon also doesn't like to do multiples.  First was TT.  I took 3 weeks off work for that, the 2nd was the BL/BA - I took 2 weeks off for that.  the BL/BA was much easier to recover from. 

Now - I was pretty low weight wise when I had my surgeries, almost 1 year apart to the day.  I have gained 20 lbs since then, would like to get 10 off.  I did have the extended TT with muscle tightening and there were times I could feel the incision stretching... so yes, you can ruin your PS!  Mine still looks good but I need to get this weight off and not gain anymore. 

Good luck!

HW-218/SW-208/CW-126/ Lowest Weight-121/Goal-125 - hit 8/23/09/Height-5'3"

Regain 30 lbs from 2012 to 2016 - got back on track and lost it.  Took 8 months. 
90+/- pounds lost      
BMI - 24 or so
Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the Lightweights Board!

Most Active