Top notch plastics in Cleveland, Ohio???

TiaHa49
on 9/23/14 5:41 pm - Cleveland, OH

Hi all,

I went to one consult referred to me by my surgeon.  Im wondering if anyone else has a top notch plastic surgeon in the area they may be able to refer to?

I like the one I saw, was comfortable and confident.  Id just like to get a few more opinions.

Thank you,

tia

(deactivated member)
on 9/25/14 4:14 am

I recommend you look at the American Society of Bariatric Plastic Surgeons website(www.ASBPS.org) for plastic surgeons with special interest in bariatric plastic surgery. We are all certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.

Dr. Edward Jonas Domanskis is Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery 1441 Avocado Avenue, Suite 307 Newport Beach, California 92660 949.640-6324/1.888.234-5080(Ca) Website: http://www.surgery-plastic.com Assistant Clinical Professor of SurgeryWOS-Plastic,University of California (Irvine) Orange County’s Physician of Excellence/America’s Top Physicians/Top Doctors Plastic Surgery- 2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2012/2013 President,American Society of Bariatric Plastic Surgeons www.ASBPS.org

Non-Toxic, No Nanos Skin Care- www.ORGANODERM.com

Scar Therapy-www.ScaRxtape.com

TiaHa49
on 9/29/14 6:59 pm - Cleveland, OH

Thank you...I went to the site and it says there are none within a 500  mile radius of Cleve, Ohio.  So, what  might you suggest?

tia

Crazeru
on 9/30/14 6:19 am

If you have to travel, Dr Sauceda is in Monterrey Mexico.  Click on Dr Sauceda in my siggy line for our group here on OH.  He specializes in WLS patients.

Chris
HW/225 - 5'1" ~ SW/205/after surgery 215 ~ CW/145~ BMI-25.8~Normal BMI 132 ~DS Dr Rabkin 4/17/08
Plastics in Monterrey - See Group on OH Dr Sauceda Jan 13, 2011
LBL, BL, small thigh lift, arms & a full facelift on 1/17/11
UBL 1/21/13
Love my Body by Sauceda

TiaHa49
on 10/1/14 2:45 am - Cleveland, OH

Hey Chris,

Yep am already thinking along those lines.  The lower body lift in one surg and the arms, breast augmentation and gel implants in a 2nd surgery here,  im looking at close to 26G in my area.  That's getting any/all skin, mons, something with bring the skin from my back waist down for my butt etc.  Each is a day surgery unless theres a problem so its not much in hospital time.  26G to a police officer and his working wife is HIGH!

Thank you for responding:-),

tia

Crazeru
on 10/1/14 8:16 am

Take pics from the front, side, back, side and send to [email protected]  He'll send you a quote back.  As you combine procedures, the price goes down.  I had an LBL (with the butt flaps), BL, arms and small thigh on a Thur and my neck/face/eyes the following Monday.  I was in Monterrey for 14 days, generally, it's only 12.  You stay in the clinic with 24/7 RN care until you can move back to the Hampton Inn.  Once there, RN Paty comes by daily to assist you with your shower, ointment, gauze and getting back into the compression garments.  Dr S generally visits every day both while you are in the clinic and at the hotel.  Oh, you also get up to $600 credit for your airfare to Monterrey.  Your quote includes everything but the food while you are at the hotel and they serve breakfast, which most of us ate part and took the rest back for a little meal later. 

Chris
HW/225 - 5'1" ~ SW/205/after surgery 215 ~ CW/145~ BMI-25.8~Normal BMI 132 ~DS Dr Rabkin 4/17/08
Plastics in Monterrey - See Group on OH Dr Sauceda Jan 13, 2011
LBL, BL, small thigh lift, arms & a full facelift on 1/17/11
UBL 1/21/13
Love my Body by Sauceda

ChaChaCha
on 11/10/14 9:48 am - Cleveland, OH

Tia, I hate to be the bearer of bad news but, from my experience, there is no such thing as a great plastic surgeon in Cleveland.  I live in Cleveland, and I have traveled to each of my plastic surgeons out of state.  I believe there are surgeons and there are artists, and no one at the Clinic impressed me enough.  I am a tough customer for sure but I have achieved amazing results with using other surgeons.  If you can afford to go out of state to get it done, I highly recommend you do.  My surgeon (and miracle worker of choice) is Dr. Joseph Capella in NJ.  He has done more procedures than most and is simply outstanding in terms of results, bedside manner, etc. 

"We live in a society where it's more socially acceptable to be a junkie than it is to be overweight."     --CC Deville, guitarist for Poison    
Most Active